Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73534509
Your Character Name: Brandon Ppiffa

Target Steam Name: Brandon Piiiii.
Target SteamID: Brandon STEAM_0:0:141342390. this was given by balldrip when asked
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: This cop was J-walking on the road. I tasered him by accident I meant to have the ticket book out instead and told him sorry. I don't have proof of this but the other party does. I started as soon as he started to brake the rules he start going into his garage when I told him to stop and he just keeps running which is fail RP as he can't go into a garage to avoid a cop then say on the radio "please can we have a warrant on the guy then we put it for fleeing "then the rest is seen on the vids if any other info is needed msg me on Brandon#4168 or me to show the whole thing without the clips I can do. This report is for corruption, lying in a sit and failrp why I'm doing this because the admin did not want to deal with it on the server and will be doing an Staff report on aswell.
@Balldrip
more proof of the sit will be on the SR
When did the situation occur?:12ish
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:mad:george and some other cop don't know the name
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

Pi31415

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

you literally tased me .5 seconds after spawning into the server, I ignored and I thought the purge was going from this chaos, I proceeded, as usual, to go to the garage and get my car and proceed to the PD to start playing. I took a recap video with the Xbox app because I also encounter the dumbest shit while playing and any footage is evidence. I got on to the captain job and you immediately said there was a warrant (which if there were I wouldn't be able to change my job) and told me I needed to log off so I could be arrested for jaywalking. dawg, I played on here since 2017 or 2018, and I used to minge constantly, this right here was not even a good job at trolling. I am not even bothering to watch the proof because whatever you provided is bullshit. There wasn't even enough time for me to fathom roleplay. I also always use the crosswalks to cross because if I don't I can't report for VDM. It's funny you went this far.

edit: I arrested you for corruption. If this isn't allowed, I have been falsely arrested hundreds of times in-game. Also, I was not too fond of the slur words I heard from the other cops as I was approaching PD and did not like how it was handled from the moderator's side or your side. Really everyone sucks, I didn't even know I was "getting a ticket" for "jaywalking" when I wasn't doing anything really.

I do admit when I am in the wrong, but I will most def not take shit from no one when I am not.

also, I wasn't a cop yet when I "jaywalked"

Last edited:

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

half of the stuff u said was not relevant. It doesn't matter if you think I was breaking the rules I wasn't and if you thought I was u should have done a report yes I did an honest mistake when teasing you but I meant to have a ticket book out if u think I was in the wrong here you can do a police report and I know I will be warned on my police record for that it will be my first but trust me I did not mean to taser you but you, on the other hand, u broken rules lying going into the garage while getting a ticket so I could not give one to you then I get someone to put a warrant on you for the fleeing then you go on cop to avoid it and then go on cop to get your revenge on me and I did not do anything wrong while you was on cop shown in the video so that alone is not allowed.

Pi31415

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

half of the stuff u said was not relevant. It doesn't matter if you think I was breaking the rules I wasn't and if you thought I was u should have done a report yes I did an honest mistake when teasing you but I meant to have a ticket book out if u think I was in the wrong here you can do a police report and I know I will be warned on my police record for that it will be my first but trust me I did not mean to taser you but you, on the other hand, u broken rules lying going into the garage while getting a ticket so I could not give one to you then I get someone to put a warrant on you for the fleeing then you go on cop to avoid it and then go on cop to get your revenge on me and I did not do anything wrong while you was on cop shown in the video so that alone is not allowed.
dawg i don't think you realize that 1. I had no idea you were still trying to minge and ticket me for no reason. You weren't attempting to even RP, you were walking around giving tickets for no reason. when you tased me I was on a crosswalk. 2. there wasn't a warrant, plus it wasn't that serious for a warrant. The game doesn't let you get a job if you have a warrant.

Pi31415

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I also didn't go on to revenge. I went on to actually play and you happened to keep chasing and bickering about something that I had no idea was actually your concern until I got to the pd spawn, and you were bickering like a child. go fuck with someone else's time.

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

no

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

that why im doing a sr

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

no he didn't i told him i want to deal with it on the forums because we was not getting anywhere in the sit

george

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the late response @Brandon231311 ye this guy also demoted me and another detective while arguing over the radio with Brandon had 0 intent to roleplay and got on cop to avoid his warrant and I was there while he was originally trying to run away from Brandon, also used his private garage to avoid getting arrested. Overall this guy is a dickhead.

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have a video of my side too. He did technically "deal" with it.
Please can u show the video so this report will be over and u can get banned

Pi31415

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the late response @Brandon231311 ye this guy also demoted me and another detective while arguing over the radio with Brandon had 0 intent to roleplay and got on cop to avoid his warrant and I was there while he was originally trying to run away from Brandon, also used his private garage to avoid getting arrested. Overall this guy is a dickhead.
holy fuck yall, there were 0 warrants, I wasn't even paying attention. I thought it was the purge because I was tased out of nowhere, I wasn't paying attention or even acknowledging your existence in the video, but if you want to still be a dumb cunt here it is.

@george also, I admitted to demoting you by accident, which was acknowledged in the sit, but to Brandon, he was minging and trying to give me a ticket for "jaywalking" when I was tased ON THE CROSSWALK, wasn't going to demote him but when he kept saying quit the job so you can get arrested was too much and proved for him to be a minge, he said you need to go to jail for jaywalking, you ran away from a ticket. I didn't even know you were doing that 20 seconds after I spawned in. If I suspect anyone being a minge when I am captain, I demote them right away. The accidental tase proves my point.

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

he was minging and trying to give me a ticket for "jaywalking" when I was tased ON THE CROSSWALK,
shown in the video and my report I said sorry for tasering you, It was a mistake as well shown in the report you were not tasered on the sidewalk you were tasered on the road if u have something wrong about me tasering you please do a police report but this doesn't mean you can break the following rules fail RP, lying in a sit and corruption

george

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

this clip you provided just shows you fail rp lol self report plus no context because it shows nothing before him tazing you. Also that noise in the background is very annoying

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This player report is extremely confusing and the evidence is honestly hard to follow. As far as I am concerned @Pi31415 was in the middle of the road according to the video he provided. Although the excessive force was pointless, he didn't need to be tasered. @Brandon231311 the excessive force was pointless and there is honestly no major reason for warranting him except for the fact that he ran away from the ticket. Although let me be clear that doesn't excuse @Pi31415 for what he did.

@Pi31415 you will be given 1 WP for FailRP. You really had no realistic reason to demote him, and if you did tell him to stop telling you that you can not join cop after being warranted it wasn't really a reason to demote him unless he wasn't directly complying with commands, and you should have reported it if he was breaking character.

@Brandon231311 I will just be giving you a written warning that you should not be applying excessive force like that.

This player report should have been handled long ago, but for the benefit of the doubt considering its been almost two months, I will lightly punish both of you considering you both broke rules and this should have probably been handled more severely.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.