Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Bestfriend
Your SteamID: 76561198271972561
Your Character Name: Getrude Jeon

Target Steam Name: Kurt
Target SteamID: BOWDOWNTOTHEMIGHTYKURT
Target Character Name (if known): James Harden

Request Reason: False code red as I was just being pulled over for tapping police vehicles that were parking in a street which he decided to shoot me and continue shooting me while I'm parked, and he isn't even supposed to authorize a code red as sergeant. Kid is a minge every single day playing cop.

(Plus you hear the officer in the second clip say "It wasn't code red" which James Harden claims in chat "We thought it was code red" Blatantly lying about hearing that my car was code red just decided to shoot for absolute no reason...)

When did the situation occur?: 8:40 pm
Your evidence to support your claim: https://gyazo.com/80c2fd9c00fd6e385577a8017ea4c1ac
https://gyazo.com/03ba522fdd7500f3de1c28c79ba23faa

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Izzy Ramirez

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, no this isn't corruption. Second of all, you were running over a police barricade during an emergency state where we have a having a fire, and so we were authorized to go after you. I shot at the vehicle in order to try and disable it since you were trying to speed away from the barricade that you were placed in. However i was ordered by the police to stop, and so i did so. I assumed you were code red since i saw you along with the other officers try and get past the barricade, which was illegal at the time so we tried to stop you and i decided to use my gun to try and stop your car. I don't see you how you assumed it was RDM like you said yourself, nor corruption. And you were whining every time at the police saying we tried to rdm you when we were doing our job trying to get you to stop from literally trying to drive past a police barricade which warrants getting shot at to stop your vehicle. But we stopped afterwards after i was told so. This report is a waste of time and you're falsely accusing me of something i didn't intentionally do when i was only trying to stop the vehicle.

Izzy Ramirez

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Also, that "code red" was not a blatant lie, and more of you leaving parts where i said it was an accident while you twist my words. As mentioned, you were hitting a police barricade and trying to drive past which warrants getting your vehicle being to shot at it for trying to get away and flee, and once i was told to stop, i did so because it wasn't necessary. So that's what i was trying to say. Stop putting words in my mouth because you have an ego thinking every decision i make is bad according to you. He's also slandering me because he claims i'm a minge everyday with no proof he has of me even doing that. He's got a grudge and he wants to make false reports about me in order to take me down.

Laceupblackflag

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok so the main points of what you've said.

- You authorized a Code Red

- You decided to Code Red me because I rammed through a barricade (Which was two cars recklessly parked in the road In a chaotic time period with fire everywhere and I tapped 2 in order to go through which still doesn't warrant a code red as I didn't hit any officer nor was ANY of you in-danger of it)

- You Claim you were trying to stop my Vehicle by shooting it... (Once I tapped the cars to allow me access I notice the officer hop in their car and start chasing me so I immediately pull into the gun store driveway then you start shooting my car ONLY AFTER I start to park and continue shooting ME & my Vehicle.)

+ Notice how you only aim for me not even my tires or any other part of the car except for where my player model is, Bit strange eh?

Last edited:

Izzy Ramirez

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Responding to the claim which you said i authorized a "code red" I did not, i thought since you were literally trying to ram past a barricade, and the cars in fact were not blocking the way, when it was the barricade. And during this emergency state with the fires, you willingly broke the law while trying to ram and flee past the barricade, when there was in fact no cars blocking that way, And you weren't tapping 2 in, by the way either. You're misconstruing what was right and wrong from this case. You also weren't even doing that, we saw it ourselves that you were purposefully trying to get past the barricade which was blocked off, it wasn't even "tapping" you tried to flee and get past that area, so we had to chase you and try to stop it your vehicle, and once you were parked, i was stopping while also i was ordered to stop as well. And then once i stop, you try and blame me for everything for simply trying to stop the vehicle from getting past the said barricade, but now you think it's sensible to report me for something i wasn't even purposefully trying to do, i was simply getting your vehicle to stop when you very well tried to get past the barricade before they chased you and you parked, which was breaking the law so we had to talk to you about it. Once you were parked, i literally did nothing. I didn't even try to continue shooting after you were in the motion to park.

Izzy Ramirez

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Also, not only are you wrong again about that claim i tried to shoot your playermodel, but also the fact was literally trying to aim for your damn tires even though some of them did in fact hit the front of the vehicle, i accidentally hit you on that part however.

Laceupblackflag

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Dude please reread what you've wrote here because you're saying there was no two cars blocking the way and you're making the claim that it was a barricade, so if it was a barricade was there some invisible force preventing me from going that way making you guys randomly chase me??? Your lie isn't adding up bro, and you literally are saying "I didn't even try to continue shooting after you were in the motion to park." As I legit have video evidence of you doing so lmfao.

+ Your RP name is LITTERALLY James Harden that in it's self isn't allowed but it isn't surprising as you've never read the rules, but anyways I'm done posting .

Izzy Ramirez

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I did re-read what i wrote, it was a police barricade which is what i'm trying to say. And i'm not even lying about this but it seems you are caught in your own incident of lying and putting words in my mouth to make it seemed like i tried to intentionally shoot you. And so you had to whine and falsely claim i tried to RDM or be corrupt instead of peacefully handling this between each other. Your claims aren't making sense at all whatsoever, but i read the evidence myself and it showed that i did stop shooting once you were in the motion of parking, so i'm really not lying and your evidence further proves my point.

Also, now you're putting about whataboutisms about my name, when there are many people who are named James Harden lmao.

Izzy Ramirez

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm letting the staff decide, since i'm getting bullshit thrown at me that i already addressed for something i didn't even try to do against him, and he's only doing this because he's got a past history of having issues with me.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately, we cannot use videos that have the microphone audio muted as evidence. This being said, if you have a video of the situation without the microphone audio muted, please let me know and I will re-open this player report.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.