Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lambsauce
Your Steam ID: NA
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Rex Harrison

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Cr00ve

Reason for Report: Unprofessionalism, Rude.
Time of Occurrence: Today
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Cr00ve

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1. I let the guy go with mic spam when i arrived, simply cause there wasn't anyone other players nearby.
2. There has been many reports that could be easly been roleplayed including yours.
3. And after at the end of your video as you know i revived the guy for once, while usually you'd be roleplaying EMS call

Now that the medics have the whole new system it would of been perfect, YES he was deceased then let them deal with it, its their job to specificly confirm if someone is dead or not, And at some times people have trouble understanding me.
For some people i might sound rude, been hearing that alot, but i'm simply just trying to help -
- Yes i did say "'F" word once., That i need to be made aware by myself, but generally like i said, i'm trying to help,
but for this reason i saw no admin sit in this and rather just some situation that you could' of solved by roleplaying it.

Its not that i want to be sounding rude, just trying to help where i can, just in some cases, staff requests are abit , unneeded..

Last edited:

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That still does not warrant such a vile reaction from a staff member, I have never heard such a reaction before. He was killed by a glitch, an unreasonable death. The fact is that YOU could have handled the situation better, any other staff member wouldn't have done this, in fact you spent more time complaining to me that you could have been done with my ticket, I'm not here to argue though. I have nothing further to say.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After speaking to croove about this, he told me he revived the Secret Service that was deceased due to a glitch afterwards. Therefore the situation was dealt with.

He thought deceased people could also be treated by EMS hence why he stated your report could have been easily solved in roleplay. A simple misunderstanding that lead to this entire situation, which then got solved when he revived the player.

Staff Report Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.