Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ReillyP
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Lewert Little

Target Steam Name: Ultera : Crackhead Cookie
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90479750 ; STEAM_0:1:118906358
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Random arrest / job abuse on first - job abuse, false warrent, trespassing
When did the situation occur?: while growing my plants an officerhead boosted into my property claiming to have a warrent on a red car. I dont own a read car and he pointed a gun. I asked for a supervisor and he didnt call one. He asked me to let him out because he "had a warrent" I called 911 asking for help with rogue cop. When cops arrived they pointed guns and arrested us DESPITE the captain saying it was a false warrent.
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jimmy Brunges
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

There was a warrant on you to enter your property to find the owner of the shelby omni. The shelby omni was spotted on your property. After talking with PD, it was deemed a false warrant and I was attempting to leave your property. However, you did not let me out and continued to stallrp for 30 minutes. I was not the one that put the warrant on you.

Ultera

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You delayedRP and broke FearRP several times in your video. You blatantly refused to open the doors and let the kidnapped officer out. Whether the Officer is in the wrong or not you still broke a law in literally kidnapping him and holding him against his will resulting in your arrest. Not to mention the fact you broke RP every 10 seconds informing me of your stream and that I would be reported for issueing you a legal consequence.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, insufficient evidence to claim abuse of police powers.
If there was a warrant on you, they have the right to breach/raid your property, including using a vehicle to boost over the fence, per our rules. When the warrant was deemed invalid and he was trying to leave the property, you did not let him out and locked him in your house. Additionally, you broke fearRP when he was pointing a weapon at you, inside your house.

In addition to that, you broke character several times. This needs to stop. Whenever you use the voice chat or in character chat on the server you cannot say things such as "check my stream", "discord", "server rules", etc. If you witness a rulebreak, report it and wait for staff. Continue roleplaying until a staff member arrives.

In addition to that, you were metagaming by speaking with your friend about in character related stuff, using a third party software.

To conclude this report, @ReillyP will be banned for 5 days for metagaming, breaking character multiple times and breaking fearRP. Start following our rules.