Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CreatorZ
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RNOinthisbitch/
Your Character Name: Kenji Robinsun

Ban Length: One week
Banning Staff Member: @Bryan1504

Ban Reason: FearRP, No intent/refusing to RP.
Time of Occurrence: 8:00PM
Relevant Evidence: I was following these guys and they just pulled guns then started to aim guns at me, I was RPing fear until they didn't even let me RP. Next, they asked for all my money which I couldn't really get back since I'm a new player so I was pretty pissed that they were going so far over 2k and to get me banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@CreatorZ Please provide your actual steam id not your profile link. If you are not aware what it looks like it should be formatted something like this: STEAM:X:XXXXXX (where X represents an unknown number).

I understand that you were angry that people were robbing you as a new player of a good bit of your money, and how that can make a new player feel. There are some things that need to be kept in mind however, we strive to be a more serious roleplay server by Gmod standards, and because of this things will not always go your way. I will say that it does suck that you are new and got robbed and were not fully aware of this and that is a lesson for you to learn to better yourself on our server, so similar things don't happen again or as often. Now because you took the time and effort to be here with this appeal I think that you do wish to have another chance, one that I am willing to give you. There is still the main issue at hand though which is the rules you did break, and because of that I cannot simply rescind your ban. I will instead be lowering it to a 2 day ban from this point on.

Note: Your ban will be shortened as soon as you can provide me with your proper steam ID so that I can actually shorten your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.