Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Nas
Your Steam ID:76561198164151745
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sergej vogel

Admin being reported: @something

Reason for Report:Destroying roleplay scene, The Officer also directly pushed me "into the garage" my plan was to do a 180 degree spin and escape but that did not work so i thought i can just wait because i know they set up spikes, boris did not give me a chance to let me escape he told me to roleplay it out so i wanted to ask if i can technically stay in the garage. I assuemd i can stay and did not understand that he wanted me to go because the way he reacted was not clear to me, he did not warn me or give me a chance to use my cars and escape. I lost Multiple stacks of guns and drugs. They also did not answer my reports i made afterwards because the cops took my legal holster of me they made sure to not help me in any way. He also was not"On duty". Apparently he also handled my Report which he did not, i made a report about my holster that was taken away from me, spacedsloth told me that he cannot help me because boris already handled it which is not the case,so now i dont even get my holster back.

Time of Occurrence:About 16:20
Evidence to support your claim: .https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/NlytN0MSJQypf/d1337TD287mq?invite=cr-MSxNMWYsMTAxODU3MDI3LA , https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/NlAH7aLje64Wc/d1337XcxouZm?invite=cr-MSxielcsMTAxODU3MDI3LA

Additional members involved/witnessing:-
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Last edited:

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Whatever he responds with he shouldve let me gotten into my car to escape or speak more clear so everyone understands it.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nas7 thank you for providing the evidence needed for this staff report, as it would've taken me a while to censor my clips. I don't think I need to add anything to this report as the evidence provided is in my opinion enough but I will give my side of the story as well. You got reported by @DKDiamond for abusing garage mechanics, he stated that after you got into the garage you tried escaping through the pedestrian door and opened fire on them (something I could not verify), I assume you returned inside as that's where I found you. You can not exploit garage mechanics to avoid RP, in your case you were fleeing from the cops. After I explained to you why you can not exploit the garage mechanics you decided to mask your stay there as RP and started arguing how it's not under the rules. I had 2 choices punish you severly or let the situation be handled through RP, I decided to handcuff you and turn you to the police as they already were engaging in other situations.

You could argue that I should've let you spawn your vehicle and let you continue the chase but given your attitude, the rule break and the fact the only lost RP was on the cops side I've decided to hand you over the police.

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nas7 thank you for providing the evidence needed for this staff report, as it would've taken me a while to censor my clips. I don't think I need to add anything to this report as the evidence provided is in my opinion enough but I will give my side of the story as well. You got reported by @DKDiamond for abusing garage mechanics, he stated that after you got into the garage you tried escaping through the pedestrian door and opened fire on them (something I could not verify), I assume you returned inside as that's where I found you. You can not exploit garage mechanics to avoid RP, in your case you were fleeing from the cops. After I explained to you why you can not exploit the garage mechanics you decided to mask your stay there as RP and started arguing how it's not under the rules. I had 2 choices punish you severly or let the situation be handled through RP, I decided to handcuff you and turn you to the police as they already were engaging in other situations.

You could argue that I should've let you spawn your vehicle and let you continue the chase but given your attitude, the rule break and the fact the only lost RP was on the cops side I've decided to hand you over the police.
So its not stated in the rules?

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry i can't know stuff that is not written down in the rules

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I never shot the cops that was a completly diff guy. I was pushed into the garage it was visible in the clip

DK.

Monolith Senior
Assistant Server Director
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was also no lost roleplay, they pushed me into the garage
You drove to the garage area with the intention to go into an instanced area that cops and any other player have no access to. You said something along the lines of "Bye Bye Cops" when going into the garage (You can see that in this clip https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/NlytN0MSJQypf/fPpxNr5Owb6s?invite=cr-MSxNMWYsMTAxODU3MDI3LA). Along with that you also Stalled under FearRP after @something brought you to us and from my understanding told @SpacedSloth that you got your firearm and holster confisicated for "speeding" which is not the case. You were arrested for "Attempted Murder of an LEO (x2), Possesion of a Class C, Brandishing of a Class C, Usage of a Class C, and F/E" none of which have anything to do with speeding. With the addition of the newest rule 5.2.1.7 this is allowed.

Last edited:

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You drove to the garage area with the intention to go into an instanced area that cops and any other player have no access to. You said something along the lines of "Bye Bye Cops" when going into the garage (You can see that in this clip https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/NlytN0MSJQypf/fPpxNr5Owb6s?invite=cr-MSxNMWYsMTAxODU3MDI3LA). Along with that you also Stalled under FearRP after @something brought you to us and from my understanding told @SpacedSloth that you got your firearm and holster confisicated for "speeding" which is not the case. You were arrested for "Attempted Murder of an LEO (x2), Possesion of a Class C, Brandishing of a Class C, Usage of a Class C, and F/E" none of which have anything to do with speeding. With the addition of the newest rule 5.2.1.7 this is allowed.
How is it attempted murder?

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After looking over the report, & speaking with @something your punishment was justified, this had came to conclusion when @something warned you several times that you shouldn't be staying in garage (an instanced space) and with your response that you would just stay in there, thus he tp'd you out of garage and handcuffed you as your punishment.

You must understand that you are not to ever go inside an garage instanced and stay there while in an active situation, the only acception is that you're switching vehicles, in this case you were there to camp and wait inside of garage. Them having spike strips right outside the garage doesn't justify your reasoning staying in garage.

[2.2] Player versus Player
  1. You may not enter an instanced property (apartment/garage) if you are being actively chased by an opposing party, nor may you hide in an instanced property if an opposing party is searching for you. If in doubt, don't enter.

As said previously stated, there has been no misuse of administrative power issued by @something. He acted accordingly and used his best judgement to handle the situation. I hope you understand now on why he punished you the way he did, and that there was indeed a ruleset that you broke.

Staff Report Denied.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.