Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Pringlesoes
Your Steam ID: EnD3rG4M3r
Your Character Name: Dannie Cage

Target Steam Name: | Dueces |
Target SteamID: 76561198245935118
Target Character Name (if known): Sam Servok

Request reason: I got tased, and finished by him. there are some other stuff he did like asking for my license for no reason, then i gave him kindly but turns out i was "wanted" because of a cadet that reported me of holding drugs when they searched me and i didn't have anything " so they broke NLR and warranted me of being a "cop baiter" when i was the one who was blamed, so he proceeded to try and stop me but i died. then he finished me, which he has no reason for. I got tased for trying to explain to people that they can record him.
When did the situation occur?: today
Your evidence to support your claim:
-=-
Additional members involved/witnessing: got evidence, don't need em.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

--Under Review--

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Tha Servok Why was he finished off in the first place?

@Pringlesoes The only issue here is you being finished off. In the second vid, you break NLR and go mention the previous situation, interferring with the officer who was speaking to the individual so he tazed you. That's valid.

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Tha Servok Why was he finished off in the first place?

@Pringlesoes The only issue here is you being finished off. In the second vid, you break NLR and go mention the previous situation, interferring with the officer who was speaking to the individual so he tazed you. That's valid.
i didn't break nlr i just told them to record him just in case

Tha Servok

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

why is the evidence so clippy ?why is is not one whole clip i dont find this evidence very truthful seems like some editing was done i never finished him off i admit to tasing but not finishing off anyone i was rdmed at the end of this situation by a secret service member and as i said that clips cut thats not truthful!

Tha Servok

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

and i didnt finish him off! i wass agreeing to the description of this guy that the cadet pointed out i never shot him besides with a taser and just because whats goin on your screen doesn't mean mine isnt different

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

and i didnt finish him off! i wass agreeing to the description of this guy that the cadet pointed out i never shot him besides with a taser and just because whats goin on your screen doesn't mean mine isnt different

There was an officer and a SGT there, no cadet. You can clearly be heard in the video saying "Criminal Scum" as the shots are going off. You're telling me someone else came and randomly shot a body on the ground in front of two armed officers, then allowed you both time to check his pulse? You realize how ridiculous this sounds right?

Tha Servok

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

the clip is edited and does not show the truth this all happened by pd all i did was taze the victims not shoot them theyre animations show them lockpicking i tazed them never did i shoot and he clearly stated that a cadet reported him etc.. there was a cadet there.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Result: Player Report Denied.

Conclusion: The evidence provided is too fishy to be used as a verdict here. (cuts in video, different situations.) maybe a warn for the taze but there are too many missing pieces to link this all up as such it is deemed insufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.