Bar Type and Amount: 2 Stacks of Copper and Iron bars 1x Stack Steel
Cost: $9,900 + 1500 tip

Cancel the order.

Last edited:

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If you were a loyal customer, you wouldn't give your business to someone who came in without talking to me at all and just taking my livelihood.
I mean you kinda stole robs so doesnt make to much sense.

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

IG-Name:Deshawn Green
Steam Name: Shabzino
Bar Type and Amount: 8 stacks of Iron Bars and 6 stacks Steel Bars
Cost: whatever it costs + 30k tip if you get it done by friday
also capitalism is pretty cool can you and tx keep fighting over prices thanks
Order Accepted.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I mean you kinda stole robs so doesnt make to much sense.
The part you are missing there is I am compensating him with $250,000 for doing that, since I felt bad

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The part you are missing there is I am compensating him with $250,000 for doing that, since I felt bad
Although you paid him still doesnt stop that you took it from him originally.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Although you paid him still doesnt stop that you took it from him originally.
Fair enough, but I am sure we can come to some agreement that would work for both of us since we both do this? I do not really see it as logical to continue this, so lets come to an agreement and all of this will be reversed.

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Fair enough, but I am sure we can come to some agreement that would work for both of us since we both do this? I do not really see it as logical to continue this, so lets come to an agreement and all of this will be reversed.
As my great friend and co worker says "We do not negotiate with terrorists"

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

As my great friend and co worker says "We do not negotiate with terrorists"
Well if your business is to grow bigger and prosper, you have to, I am offering you a pretty good deal, and am willing to hear your suggestions on it, and considering I will be accomodating to what you and your friend want, you should give diplomacy a chance

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Well if your business is to grow bigger and prosper, you have to, I am offering you a pretty good deal, and am willing to hear your suggestions on it, and considering I will be accomodating to what you and your friend want, you should give diplomacy a chance
Idk man but btw go lower.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Seriously, you WILL make more money in the long term if we work together instead of fighting each other, I want you to realize I am doing this to your benefit, because coming into an area dominated by one person is hard, and I want to share the spoils, so seriously consider it, however long that might take, and I am sure we can work towards a mutually beneficial agreement

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Seriously, you WILL make more money in the long term if we work together instead of fighting each other, I want you to realize I am doing this to your benefit, because coming into an area dominated by one person is hard, and I want to share the spoils, so seriously consider it, however long that might take, and I am sure we can work towards a mutually beneficial agreement
I got this lets set our bar prices to $1 each thats a whole $32 a stack my friend thats a lot of money

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Here is my actual proposal, the three of us working together with either your shop or mine, I do not really care, basically each taking orders we want to complete and splitting the money 3 ways, or we do the original deal where I pay you %75 of what the order is I have, along with bonuses to incentivize your labor. Or you can suggest your own idea, but I am being serious here and am not bs'ing. I want us both to walk away with money, so do consider the options or suggest your own if you wish, I will await your reply.

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Here is my actual proposal, the three of us working together with either your shop or mine, I do not really care, basically each taking orders we want to complete and splitting the money 3 ways, or we do the original deal where I pay you %75 of what the order is I have, along with bonuses to incentivize your labor. Or you can suggest your own idea, but I am being serious here and am not bs'ing. I want us both to walk away with money, so do consider the options or suggest your own if you wish, I will await your reply.
Im not in it for the money im serious about the $1 deal.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Im not in it for the money im serious about the $1 deal.
If your not in it for the money, besides disrupting the balance, than why are you even bothering to do this?

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If you want true capitalism, than you will adhere to the deal

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Well, you will need to come up with a new deal if you want to make any progress, outside of making yourself look like a fool

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Well, you will need to come up with a new deal if you want to make any progress, outside of making yourself look like a fool
$1,000,000

Status
Not open for further replies.