Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Foxtrot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96672362
Your Character Name: Lorenzo Cortez

Target Steam Name: Cudder
Target SteamID: STEAM_1:0:29849330
Target Character Name (if known): Trae Duece

Request Reason: Cop-Baiting & Failure to Value life.- The player constantly stopped on the other side of the bridge to purposely shoot at cops even though we weren't chasing him. He then continues to taunt us and try us to get to shoot him or chase him. He had multiple chances to escape however he continued to bait us, and eventually killed himself in the water to get out of the situation.
When did the situation occur?: Feb 6, 2020 - Early morning when no admins are on for me.

Your evidence to support your claim:

https://streamable.com/wfw5u - In this video he drives past my cop car and gets out and begins shooting. I flee away to the bridge to take cover, and return suppressed fire with my rifle. He still continues shooting even after I stop shooting despite having a clear chance at fleeing, which puts his life in danger. He even at one point drove up to the bridge you can barely see him in his black 2 door sedan.

https://streamable.com/y9nhr - In the video we later see him walking on the side of the bridge, and jumps in the water and swims to the shore (pay attention to the ledge of the bridge you can see him jump off), he then later begins to play the "laughing" animation almost as if he is taunting the cops to chase him. He then later swims into the water and drowns himself after I come behind him to taser him.

- Picture of him admitting to trying to get himself killed just to remove the warrant.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Stolen Hoodie.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Foxtrot0295

Your player report is under review.

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Cudder please explain your side of the story.
You have 24 hours to respond.

Cudder

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

They left out the part where I ran from an officer cuz I had drugs on me. But it’s nicely staged to look like I’m cop baiting. This warrant went on for a good 30 minutes to 1 hour with literally 9 people on the server so I’m not going to keep running and hiding all night. Chief foxtrot here and his cops didn’t even leave city to try and find me. There were no checkpoints set up. Any other player would get tired of this and if I turned myself in I already know I’d get a full 60 minutes for anything considering the fact foxtrot doesn’t like me and false warranted my apartment and a neighbour of mine for a “suspicious smell” the other day. If I’m getting 60 years in jail I might as well make the most of it and shoot my way out because I’m virtually dead either way. Criminals do that IRL all the time. That drowning part i don’t know how to swim so I died, he had a full 2 minutes to CPR me or call the other 3 cops to CPR me but he decided to put it on video just to make me look bad and he never called in additionals. Wouldn’t a cop want to revive a criminal and put him in jail? He left the clip out at the end where he dragged me to the shore and just kept saying “I’m gonna get you banned” Also him and a friend went from cops to SWAT without a chief just to get an advantage on me. I was on foot for a good 20 minutes in lower alder and out of 4 cops on at the time I didn’t see one car patrolling for a wanted suspect so I guess they’re milking those paychecks.

Last edited:

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

They left out the part where I ran from an officer cuz I had drugs on me. But it’s nicely staged to look like I’m cop baiting. This warrant went on for a good 30 minutes to 1 hour with literally 9 people on the server so I’m not going to keep running and hiding all night. Chief foxtrot here and his cops didn’t even leave city to try and find me. There were no checkpoints set up. Any other player would get tired of this and if I turned myself in I already know I’d get a full 60 minutes for anything considering the fact foxtrot doesn’t like me and false warranted my apartment and a neighbour of mine for a “suspicious smell” the other day. If I’m getting 60 years in jail I might as well make the most of it and shoot my way out because I’m virtually dead either way. Criminals do that IRL all the time. That drowning part i don’t know how to swim so I died, he had a full 2 minutes to CPR me or call the other 3 cops to CPR me but he decided to put it on video just to make me look bad and he never called in additionals. Wouldn’t a cop want to revive a criminal and put him in jail? He left the clip out at the end where he dragged me to the shore and just kept saying “I’m gonna get you banned” Also him and a friend went from cops to SWAT without a chief just to get an advantage on me. I was on foot for a good 20 minutes in lower alder and out of 4 cops on at the time I didn’t see one car patrolling for a wanted suspect so I guess they’re milking those paychecks.

First of all, just because a warrant doesn't get removed unless you die or get arrested doesn't justify the fact that you constantly put your life in danger multiple times instead of actually escaping like the many chances you had. We tried to CPR you on the shore however it wouldn't let us for some reason and there was already 2 other officers trying to CPR you alongside me. One of those officer trying was "Stolen Hoodie" as mentioned in the eye witnesses. The situation about the warrant with the "smell" has nothing to do with this and was already handled and we were told that it is not a valid reason to warrant by a mentor who was in game at the time. (This situation happened like 2 days ago and was already handled in game.) We did have the bridge blocked as you can see in the video. We trapped you inside of Sunset eventually but I guess you swam across and then we eventually saw you on the bridge were the events of the second video happened. We were actually searching for you by the way, I don't know why you assume we weren't. At the time that I was Chief I authorized swat due to the fact that you were running around with a Class 3 and me alone couldn't handle you without having to leave the watch of the bridge. Later then another person came on and took the role of Chief which is then were the emergency state was placed, and I became swat as seen in the second video. A lot of the stuff you just mentioned has 0 to no evidence. I don't understand why I'm being accused of making you look bad when 4 other officers witnessed this same thing. (I will try to get the other officers to add their input. All of the other officers were all rooting for me to report Cudder multiple times in the past days as he does this "cop-baiting" very often when there are no admins on.) Sadly my windows "record last" function only saves the last 10 minutes, but if you could please show a full video that would be GREAT as it would show even more evidence to help me in this report.

Last edited:

Cudder

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, just because a warrant doesn't get removed unless you die or get arrested doesn't justify the fact that you constantly put your life in danger multiple times instead of actually escaping like the many chances you had. We tried to CPR you on the shore however it wouldn't let us for some reason and there was already 2 other officers trying to CPR you alongside me. One of those officer trying was "Stolen Hoodie" as mentioned in the eye witnesses. The situation about the warrant with the "smell" has nothing to do with this and was already handled and we were told that it is not a valid reason to warrant by a mentor who was in game at the time. (This situation happened like 2 days ago and was already handled in game.) We did have the bridge blocked as you can see in the video. We trapped you inside of Sunset eventually but I guess you swam across and then we eventually saw you on the bridge were the events of the second video happened. We were actually searching for you by the way, I don't know why you assume we weren't. At the time that I was Chief I authorized swat due to the fact that you were running around with a Class 3 and me alone couldn't handle you without having to leave the watch of the bridge. Later then another person came on and took the role of Chief which is then were the emergency state was placed, and I became swat as seen in the second video. A lot of the stuff you just mentioned has 0 to no evidence. I don't understand why I'm being accused of making you look bad when 4 other officers witnessed this same thing. (I will try to get the other officers to add their input. All of the other officers were all rooting for me to report Cudder multiple times in the past days as he does this "cop-baiting" very often when there are no admins on.) Sadly my windows "record last" function only saves the last 10 minutes, but if you could please show a full video that would be GREAT as it would show even more evidence to help me in this report.

You think I like wasting time and money on primaries on you late night cop main milkers? Let's not forget the next day after that false warrant, you came to a house I bought not even 5 minutes after I rented it and gave me a warrant for "shots fired". I asked the neighbour if anyone shot at him and he said no, he just heard shots. Was the false smell warrant really handled? There were no admins on that night too and After I died in a raid that same night you accused me of relogging and put another warrant on me again. 4 people in OOC told you you can't raid for a smell but you delayed removing the warrant for a good 30 minutes to confirm it's a rule. Anytime I do a shootout its cuz you guys don't even bother chasing me and just code red me with no admins on and then claim "cop bait" when I shoot back. If you're gonna go cop main then don't cry about dealing with criminals, you do those silly NPC missions getting shot at so I don't see the problem with real players shooting back too. When you cops die you pay hospital fees and buy guns for less than 5k, but when criminals die we lose up to 10k+ so I don't see the big deal. And also I don't think an AR-15 is a class 3.

Last edited:

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Please do not insult me. Once again this event had nothing to do with this report, and there you go again false claiming things when you don't even know our side of the story. It all started when we got a call about shots fired and when we were asking questions to the man who called he pointed out that the shots came from your house. Upon walking up to the house we realized it was owned, and we ran it through the system that's how we got your name. So we waited for you to arrive back and when you came back we pulled you over. You then decide to speed away, which is when the warrant was placed. Also, we never "randomly code red" you. If you feel as if the situation with the smell warrant wasn't handle, then make a separate report. Once again that has nothing to do with this situation.

Now that you know the full side of the story please provide evidence that the things you are saying are true. Other wise this is just a "He said" - "She said" situation. I have already provided my evidence so please put yours. Once again, stop going off topic.

Last edited:

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted

Player will receive 2 warning points for FTVL

Thread Locked
Thread Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.