Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Da Boss
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:519991395
Your Character Name: John Boy

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member: @ghost

Ban Reason: NLR x3
Unban Reason: I was walking out of bank and out of no where I was rdmed all I lost was a lockpick so I did not bother to call staff I just wanted my car back too go to lair 2 when I went back I imidiently got killed again so I was mad at that point so I go back a third time all I wanted as my car and my nlr was inside the bank. So I go too get my car the third time I just hopped in and the rdmer's chased me down and killled me a third time when I was sent too a sit I tried to explain that I was rdmed 3 times but he told me I broke nlr 3x but I just wanted my car and why would they shoot me outside bank anyways my car was too the very back of lot no reason to kill me I just wanted to get to lair 2 and did not want to rejoin from my car back cause my friend got warned for that at this point im just confused why I was banned my tablet tells me where my car is and that's all I wanted to get it back so I can get away from the rdmers to lair 2 but you know I got chased down the third time and rdmed on my way there.

Time of Occurrence: 30/05/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @ghost
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes I Do

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Orang3 Man

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was at bank and I was the one that killed you, you were prop abusing everyone inside the bank and freezing chunks into people me @Mr.Alex and others, we warned you the next time you do it we were gonna kill you, so you did and you got away before we killed you but came back to bank and I killed you, then you go ahead and break NLR by coming back to bank and bring cops over saying “that’s them officers, these guys have class 3’s and killed people in bank”. Btw you didn’t want your car back at all because when you came back you immediately went over to the main bank doors and started saying we killed you

D

Deleted member 12627

To explain the situation, @Mr.Alex told you 3 times to stop putting props inside his friends. You were shot as a result. Your second death, you came back to the bank and broke NLR. You then proceeded to snitch on them and told the cops they had class 3’s using previous info from your last death. You were then killed a second time for snitching to the cops. Then after your third death you still returned to the bank.

Besides the obvious prop abuse, you broke NLR 3 times coming back to the same location and even used past life info to try and attempt to get them arrested. You have a long history of breaking rules like this. Not to mention in your appeal, you completely left out the fact you were prop abusing other players. It’s very obvious you were doing all of this on purpose to try and ruin the players experiences that were involved.

With that being said this appeal is Denied.

Thread locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.