LV

Your Steam Name: Lui
Your SteamID: 76561198348037696
Your Character Name: John Smith

Which Staff blacklisted you: @HockeyExpert30
What were you blacklisted from: Weapon BL

Blacklist Length: 5 days
Blacklist Reason: I False code red on a guy fleeing
Unblacklist Reason: A guy gave me a bong while i was in hospital i turn to ask him what he use a bong for and he ran away so i tried to pop his tires with me gun so i shit at his tires popping one and he continued to drive away making it the parking garage being hit by a car and exploding then i arrested him for fleeing and alluding for one whole min i think shooting his tire was a perfectly ok thing especially if my aim was to just detain in the suspect for giving me something that can be used to consume illegal narcotics

Time of Occurrence: god idk
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: y

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yea as the person you shot at, you are obviously trying to portray how the situation happened entirely different and duck away from accountability. You shot at my car just to try to kill me, essentialy mag dumping my car which was already smoking. I then tried to get away since I was being shot, however you had sucessfully taken out 1 tire with your 30 rounds you had previously fired. You then shot my car again even though you could have pursued me in your car. Thats bullshit and yk it

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i never had a car to pursue anyone with and yes i did shoot at your car only to pop the tires when you first got into it then you took off and i fired a few more shot i never mag dumped your car i never even killed you when your car blew up i ran over to still see u in the driver seat for i took you out and walked you to the police station to arrest you

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Lui
You stated in the sit you shot him for fun. In this sit too you also were a Swat officer patrolling around which is not allowed either. You haven't convinced me that I should lower this you instead gave me another excuse for your actions.

Appeal Denied
Thread Locked & Moved
Regards,

Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.