LV

Your Steam Name: Dairoki
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77718540
Your Character Name: Sonny Marino

Ban Length: Perm'd
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango

Ban Reason: Exploiting, Using Cheating Software
Time of Occurrence: 1 am EST 12/7/18
Relevant Evidence: I can post videos of my gameplay proving I did nothing. I will post the screenshot that I believe is the reason. I am a 6 or 7-time donator to the server, why the hell would I try and hack? I hate pvp on the server, and never engage in it.
15s53te.png

Like I said in the screenshot, I was hacking on a different server. I was trying to do the right thing by securing the fact that if I was banned that I would have told someone before so that it didn't look like a bullshit excuse afterward. Either way, I was using Kode's bypasser, and Idiotbox, neither of which even attempt to be !cac or whatever Monolith has proof, so, therefore, I would've been auto-banned if I still had them installed. I am not sure what the exact basis for me being banned is, if its just the message or if something I did is actually suspicious, but like I said the entire time I logged onto the server after sending that I was clipping for the most part, so I can upload that (minus sound because I still haven't figured that part out, that can be proven as a preexisting issue in a ban report I posted. Please be reasonable and consider. I was not hacking, I was trying to do the right thing.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Tango Then you go offline 1 min after doing it... kinda triggered.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Community Management will handle this ban appeal.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I am not sure if I understand it correctly, so I would like to know why and what you are talking about in the private message @Dairoki.

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay. I was banned for 3 days, during my ban, I installed hacks on to my Garry's Mod. I removed them from my game, reinstalled my game, and verified game files. I then was going to rejoin the server. I am not very good with hacks, and I use an injector which I read that it is very hard to remove from your game, so just to be safe, in case there was something left over that would cause me to be banned, (The hacks I used was a memeware and did not even attempt to be !cac or qac proof) I messaged the only admin I saw online on the forums and sent that. I sent it with the intent that if I get banned by !cac I would have a chance to appeal it, since I told someone what had happened before hand. I did not get banned, I successfully removed everything from my game, and yet he banned me just based on the message I sent him. I never had hacks installed while on monolith or anything, yet I was banned. With all due respect, I don't want to sound rude, he went on a sort of banning spree banning around 10-20 people on the server for metagaming around the same time, and I'm not sure if he was ban happy or what. Again, that is not disrespectful just something I think worth noting. So yeah, again, I never had anything installed while playing monolith, just while I was banned.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Dairoki Although it is very strange to notify us that you have hacks, I do think you had good intentions when doing so. We do not tolerate any cheats on Monolith, so if there will be any signs of you using them you will face a permanent ban.
However, there is no proof of you using hacks on our server (which is what our rules state currently). We may edit the rule to not allow any cheats used on Garry's Mod regardless on our server or not. So be aware of that in the future.

Your ban appeal will be accepted, but make sure to keep everything I stated above in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.