Your Steam Name: kanye_northtown
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:109536809
Your Character Name: Frank Salamme

Forum account: https://monolithservers.com/forums/members/dank-gratata.2218/

Ban Length: 1 year (Now only 6 months)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@Lola Meid
@DevulTj

Ban Reason:unnecessary and extremely insulting, being a meat shield and then giving an extreme attitude, failrp
Time of Occurrence: July 17, 2017
Relevant Evidence: Well most of the staff know how much of a fool I made myself look in a discord chat.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Some of my buds that quit Garry's Mod, but I don't need them.

Let me just explain my self to you. I'm "Dank Gratata, Most Palone, and now Xoxo87". I have played on Monolith for a very long time. But then at one time I bought premium for my rank. All chill and all until I believe cops were raiding some guy and I ran as a body coverage for somebody that was being shot at so I died. Lola later on tp's me to a sit to tell me I believe fear rp'd or failed, either way I did one of those which was true yes. She later on proceeds to tell me I'm being banned for a day, this is where all my angerness began. Because me being me, I believed that I had previleges just because I bought premium. No, I was obviously wrong. She bans me for a day and that's when I hop on to the forums to proceed saying vulgar language without thinking. I admit to being an idiot and very childish at that time because it was a lot through my head like "I just payed 10 dollars", see I get my paychecks from subway lol, not so good. But anyways I began to say some of the most dumbest shit to Lola and DevulTj. I'm not sure what but I know it was wrong. Now it has been 6 months and some what days since my ban in Monolith. I love monolith, it's a garry's mod server but it's so fun to be playing on it. I've grinded hours, I've raided, I've had so much just playing with people and making friends on there. I'm very introvert so you can see why I got so angry, but that doesn't really give me a good reason to be so vulgar. But honestly I sincerely apologize to you @Lola for all the shit I said, for being rude, insulting, and extremely unneccesory. And also to @Devul, I was being an idiot in discord and yes I was very sad but you were right. I am also banned permanently from the forums, that's why I didn't make an appeal on there. It's been 6 months and still have 6 months to go lol.

Please reconsider my ban, there's nothing I can do, your server was great I can't lie about that, the others are pure cancerous to me and yes, my apologies to all the monolith staff I disrespected and acted foolish in front of.

Sincerely, Dank Gratata

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I remember you vaguely, but this next question will be necessarily regardless:

How certain can we be that you can control that "anger" of yours in the future? Surely I don't think you'd do the same mistake, but once you are angry you will most likely do whatever you have done before. @xoxo87

xoxo87

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I remember you vaguely, but this next question will be necessarily regardless:

How certain can we be that you can control that "anger" of yours in the future? Surely I don't think you'd do the same mistake, but once you are angry you will most likely do whatever you have done before. @xoxo87
Honestly I don't think I will act as I would've 6 months ago. Back then it was summer break for me, I had nothing to do so I pretty much spent my time being on my computer all day. Now that I'm back in school and at work, I have more things to do than worrying about getting angry on a game. I was pretty pathetic.

xoxo87

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

1 thing just turned into 100 for me in my head which really got to me and I'm sorry, I honestly wouldn't be back just to do the same thing. And I promise you that to both of you :/

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ok. I will hold you onto that. For now I will unban you, but if you break your word and become angry again you know where that'll end you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.