Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Danny Devito
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561197960287930
Your Character Name: Sonny Franzese

Ban Length:4 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @tweety

Ban Reason: prop fly attempted prop kill
Unban Reason: it was early in the morning and my friend was telling me to try and prop kill him i was just messing around when the server was dead. I thought tweety said id get a blacklist if i did it again not a ban

Time of Occurrence: 1/22/23

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To be quite honest I don't see why it matters what we said, I just went off the evidence provided. Just because we "said" that doesn't mean that it will happen, you can't just break rules and expect to be punished lightly. I watched the videos provided and saw that you had a blatant disregard for the rules as well as other players' experiences. After reviewing your history as well, and adding everything up I decided to ban you for a month.

I will unban you and I will seriously go by this if you commit any more prop-pushing or blatant RDM in the foreseeable future you will be banned for 3months. If you don't want to agree I will gladly reduce your ban to 1 week. If you agree with me and we hold each other's word I will unban you but punish you severely for the next simple violation of these simple rules.

Wilzon DeCarlo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I wanted to say this in the other thing but I told him he was a pussy if he couldn't prop kill me in the second video so it was kinda my fault

regentmoney147

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

To be quite honest I don't see why it matters what we said, I just went off the evidence provided. Just because we "said" that doesn't mean that it will happen, you can't just break rules and expect to be punished lightly. I watched the videos provided and saw that you had a blatant disregard for the rules as well as other players' experiences. After reviewing your history as well, and adding everything up I decided to ban you for a month.

I will unban you and I will seriously go by this if you commit any more prop-pushing or blatant RDM in the foreseeable future you will be banned for 3months. If you don't want to agree I will gladly reduce your ban to 1 week. If you agree with me and we hold each other's word I will unban you but punish you severely for the next simple violation of these simple rules.
okay ill agree

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.