Your Steam Name: DannyD
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:80922832
Your Character Name: Danny Dunstan

Ban Length: Automatic ban(too many warning points) 10 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Eldar

Ban Reason: It was a warning point that really should have been a verbal warn
Time of Occurrence: 11:15 PM EST
Relevant Evidence:
<<<the reason he banned me, keep in mind i made this report.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

I initially made a report on a guy who counter raided me in the bank, he was dealt with but he said i need a warning point to for breaking character and saying your counter raiding. Keep in mind all i said was that you can't counter and Eldar came to the decision that I need a warning point cause of that? I think that this makes no sense and all I'm asking is for a higher up to possibly remove my warning point and ban, as long as someone at least agree's with me.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You broke character, multiple times, "I"m not countering, You can't counter, YOU CANT COUNTER!!!". Yes, that is a single warning point which is what you got. Normally, we don't do this but I'll refer it to a Senior Admin for a second look

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This is denied.

Staff are allowed to issue warning points, and handle punishments in a way they seem fit. Being that you got banned for 1 warning point given by Eldar, it is safe to say this was not your first offense. Automatic bans cannot be appealed, only thing you can do is create a staff report if you feel this was unjust, but in my eyes I don't see an issue.

You cannot mention OOC functions such as our rules "you cannot counter!". That is called breaking character, which is a rule violation. You can be punished for this verbally if you have had no priors, or be given a lite punishment such as a WP if you do have priors, which is what was done here so..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.