LV

Your Steam Name: HEISENBERG
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180646065
Your Character Name: David Harrison

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Predictable

Ban Reason: Rdm 3rd offense
Time of Occurrence: yesterday 10:04 am
Relevant Evidence: I was banned for 2 days and the other guy who killed me got 12 hours so I t began when I went and assassinated mayor then after I was done I ran for mayor and while me and my friends were going into mayors office 2 guys with guns gunned us all down
Additional members involved/witnessing: na

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are supposed to appeal your ban. Tell us the reason as to why we should unban you, etc.

Predictable

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That's not what happened, however I won't get into that since it isn't relevant to what you're arguing. You received a 2 day ban in order to be consistent with the guidelines for a 3rd offense RDM consequence, and the other person you had also reported that was coincidentally in the same sit had RDMed, however it was only his 2nd offense according to his priors. Accordingly, he was banned for 12 hours after I gave him the option to choose between a 1 day weapon blacklist or a 12 hour ban, and so I went with his choice. My numerous attempts to explain to you why you received a more severe punishment does not seem to have an effect on you, and so I have no intention of appealing my previous decision. Next time, try not to be so stubborn when staff explain their decisions to you.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.