Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Heisenberg
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180646065
Your Character Name: David Harrison

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Gammer3
What were you blacklisted from: Police Department

Blacklist Reason: I was in pd lobby as i was talking to the current cheif about being corrupt at this point i had not asked to be but a officer was walking by so i was whispering in chat ad he walked back to me said i heard you and was going to snitch on me so i knocked him out and took him to interrogation and asked him nicely not to say anything but he started talking on his radio so i killed him.

Unblacklist Reason: I believe this blacklist is unjustified i tried to reason with him even after he said he was going to snitch on me it was either i shot him or i go to jail i was told that snitching is a reason to kill them.

Time of Occurrence: 6:55 am
Additional members involved/witnessing: na

Gammer3

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @HEISENBERG

Regardless of whether or not you had done anything corrupt as police before the situation that caused the report is Irrelevant as you acted in a corrupt manner by knocking him out and then proceeding to kill him just for overhearing your conversation in regards to you speaking about being corrupt.

Please see the rules broken below in regards to this situation:

[5.2.1] General Law Enforcement Rules
  1. Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a man is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.

Killing the officer is not allowed as you where in no Direct threat for your own life or anyone around yourself.

3. Law Enforcement may not harm any other government officials - like the Mayor - but if role played well they can work with others to bring them down.

This is very clear in the rules that you may not harm another government officials.

With that being said the appeal is Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.