LV

Your Steam Name:HEISENBERG
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:180646065
Your Character Name: David Harrison

Ban Length:
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Whathe12
Ban Reason: Rdm/mugging in public/ multiple offenses
Time of Occurrence: 6:15 am
Relevant Evidence: I was told I was mugging in public and I was robbing by bridge by underground bathrooms which has a lot ohf cover idk how that's seen as public and I'm sorry I shot him after I mugged him I wont do it again. also 2 days seems a bit much for Rdm could you pls keep that in mind while reading this I'm truly sorry about this.
Additional members involved/witnessing: NA

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Whathe12 was the staff member who banned you

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I witnessed the whole situation. You came up to someone in the street by the lights of the intersection by PD and pulled a gun out saying for them to "drop all your money or die." The player dropped a certain amount of money and then you immediately killed him while he was standing with his hands still up. You never used zipties to figure out if he had more money at all as well. The reason for the 2 day ban is because I looked at your record and you have a history of RDM and mugging in public offenses.

Before I banned you I explained to you that you can utilize zipties in a mugging to figure out how much money one has and that when a player is in the street right next to the PD that is considered pretty public. Utilize alleyways and secluded areas to mug people,

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.