Your Steam Name: SomeKid
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80629801
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Frank McFurry

Rule-breacher Steam Name: Not sure
Rule-breacher SteamID: Not sure
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): David Resonov

Reason for Request: VDM
Time of Occurrence: around 2:23 26/06/17
Evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/59506dd48ee1e...cause-was-being-rdmed-someone-did-not-want-go
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DevulTj @David Resonov @Mikey Miller @Mattew Resonov a few other but can't remember the name. @Lola Meid

Last edited:

Some:Kid

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In the part where he says he reporting me to an admin he was failrping because he was using it as an excuse to stall me and for his friend to shoot me with out initiation.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Lola told me that this was dismissed, since there was problems with both of our sides. We agreed to let it go on top of the gm roof, although im sorry for any inconveniences

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Lola told me that this was dismissed, since there was problems with both of our sides. We agreed to let it go on top of the gm roof, although im sorry for any inconveniences
That is not true we decided to let the incident around 30 mins after that go and @DevulTj told me to upload the video to the forums if i wanted to take it further which i do since, you and your friend said that you did not VDM and that i RDMed your friend so i thought i would expose some minges. P.S. Mattew Resonov did not even say a word before shooting me before i shot David Resonov which, in turn means he attempted rdmed me... Rules broken; VDM, FAILRP and RDM between both of you

P.S. You were not sorry before only now you see the evidence stacked against you it's people like you i hate.

Last edited:

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I do take responsibility for hitting you with my car. although you had a gun pointed to my head and someone else shot you so you killed me doesn't make much sense. you also did combat holster a few times. you are literally just mad because I didn't agree to be held up inside of gm. and before you say anything, like Lola said, we didn't initiate on you at all. it was at the cop and that doesn't give you valid rp reasons to hold us up

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I do take responsibility for hitting you with my car. although you had a gun pointed to my head and someone else shot you so you killed me doesn't make much sense. you also did combat holster a few times. you are literally just mad because I didn't agree to be held up inside of gm. and before you say anything, like Lola said, we didn't initiate on you at all. it was at the cop and that doesn't give you valid rp reasons to hold us up
| If you read the plays tv description it explains why i combat holstered and what you did with you car was clearly VDM. I killed you because u were stalling (resisting) and you did not give me any money.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

And the car that you blew up was mine i had every reason to kill u and you meta-gamed by knowing my name in the game when you said "i'm calling an admin"

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

you can't kill me because I don't have any money. like I said, I had just flew in and only had enough to spawn in a car. your car was clearly smoking pretty bad, I assume you're a bad driver. if 1 bump from my car sets it on fire, it really isn't my fault for blowing it up entirely. next time, find a mechanic and repair it if it smokes that bad. at the time, you did not know who shot you. you were getting shot after you killed me and you went beside my car and holstered. you even got it out to shoot my back tires.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

if I remember right, your car was in the road. next time park it on the side of your house .

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

if I remember right, your car was in the road. next time park it on the side of your house .
If i remember right you failrped by just driving straight into the car at full speed :p

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

if I remember right, I drifted to do a 180 and backed up by my brothers bmw =)

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid Can you confirm?

Pending

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid Can you confirm?

Pending
I am trying to recall the situation since at that time it was around 4 am.. I do remember having a sit with 4 people in a cardealership and me and @DevulTj had the sit together. I most likely have said it, however this does not mean the guy cannot do a further report on you and your friend if he supplies us with the evidence needed. At that night there was a lot of rulebreaking and chaos, I wish I could remember more of it. If you can, contact @DevulTj since he was with me during both of your sits.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I remember that you guys told us to drop it because of issues on both our sides and you said that it would be in both of our interests to let it go and part our separate ways so we both dont get punished. Devul told him to post further evidence of the incident inside of the dealership because there wasn't a lot of evidence of anything.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I remember that you guys told us to drop it because of issues on both our sides and you said that it would be in both of our interests to let it go and part our separate ways so we both dont get punished. Devul told him to post further evidence of the incident inside of the dealership because there wasn't a lot of evidence of anything.
That was about when i robbed you, not this... When you shot a cop ran and put ur ak in your inventory straight after.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

either way, you shot me when someone else shot you because I legitimately had 0$ on me. I didnt have a weapon out of anything, only my keys. This is why there needs to be a feature of zip tieing to get access to a quick drop menu or something, showing the players amount to make sure that they arent lying. I hit you once with my car, resulting in you getting a little bit of damage. big deal. you were 2 feet in front of my car, in my lane. your car was in the road, not parked where it should have been, on the side of your house

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I just realized that from the link that you sent that had already been taken care of, 'seeing a weapon be picked up and then robbing for it' apparently is against the rules to not drop it at gunpoint according to them. so like when Matthew said drop you weapon, isn't that failrp? this supports my claim about zip ties.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I just realized that from the link that you sent that had already been taken care of, 'seeing a weapon be picked up and then robbing for it' apparently is against the rules to not drop it at gunpoint according to them. so like when Matthew said drop you weapon, isn't that failrp? this supports my claim about zip ties.
????

Status
Not open for further replies.