In-Game Name: David Ur
Steam Name: Monte
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46334743

Ban Length: Perma
Banning Staff Member: @Stuvi

Ban Reason: Clearly a misunderstanding
Unban Reason: Clearly a misunderstanding

Time of Occurrence: 31/5 or smth i was offline
Additional members involved/witnessing: None?

What do you mean possible 3rd party, what the fuck did i even do lmao.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Reason is not "Clearly a misunderstanding". If you want to be unbanned put effort into your appeal.

Monte

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

All right then here we go,
I see no reason for my ban , i have not used any scripts or anything that will gain me an advantage of other players.
I have been playing on this server for a short time, and i haven`t been doing anything out of the ordinary.
I honestly think this ban is really out of the blue, because i logged out of my account yesterday after having an event at my apartment, i engaged in combat only once that evening and it was really a mediocre shootout.
I would like an explanation of what i could`ve possibly have done wrong because the ban reason says "possible" which i personally think isn`t enough to ban someone like that without the 2nd party to have any say in this. (Which is even more weird because i got banned when i was offline).
Looking forward to resolving this.
Thanks in advance.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

1. While it doesn't say much, you're VAC banned.
2. You're banned on other communities for bypassing anti-cheat measures and cheating infractions.
3. You are part of cheating-affiliated STEAM groups, one of them has been removed for violating STEAMs community guidelines.
4. After reviewing your in-game activities, staff members noticed unusual movement and behaviour.

We're not interested in giving cheaters a platform to ruin players experience.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.