Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Doom Guy
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:534029976
Your Character Name: Tyler Gard

Target Steam Name: James
Target SteamID: 76561198832866701 (provided by @DK.)
Target Character Name (if known): Bob Robin

Request Reason: DC during interaction | after I told him to get out of his car while inside of mine He then called out that we were ramming his car then DCed.
When did the situation occur?: yesterday
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1n0wVzhRG99BZt/d13370f8eoLr?invite=cr-MSxaaDksNTgxNTU2NDQs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Mentor Benke
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Bob Robin You are mentioned in this report, You have 48 hours to reply with your side of the story, otherwise this report will be handled WITHOUT YOUR INPUT.

Bob Robin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

hello yes i am bob robin, these people that told me to get out of the car were still in there car when they said it. but about the disconnecting my game crashed while i was talking you can clearly see it in the clip i had no intent to disconnect from the server during this encounter. but these guys are clearly fans of me.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hello yes i am bob robin, these people that told me to get out of the car were still in there car when they said it. but about the disconnecting my game crashed while i was talking you can clearly see it in the clip i had no intent to disconnect from the server during this encounter. but these guys are clearly fans of me.
Using logs I have determined you disconnected manually and did not crash. I do not appreciate you lying to me in a sit, I have decided you will be receiving a 4 Day ban for Disconnecting During RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.