Butters

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Butters
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:580886962
Your Character Name: Xavier johnson
Admin being reported: Austin hunter
Reason for Report: false warning for vehicle crashing claiming he warned me for vehicle failrp when he only warned me for honking my vehicles horn i would like the blacklist removed from the appeal
Time of Occurrence:9:20 pm ESTthis is a vid of you abusing your powers to unlock a door to pd for a buddy dont forget this
that video shows Austin Hunter abusing his powers to open a door for his buddy to get out of arrest for the pd
at the end you can see autin talking to his buddy and his buddy is saying "is that you austin i know thats you" then austin talks
this is evidence shown as austin abuses his powers

Last edited:

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I explained why you received the ban here.

The video you are posting is from a situation you were not part of and can be seen in a staff report here. In addition if you read that report you can see the player created a staff report on me (so doubtful we are “friends”) and the player also created a admin ticket to be let out of pd.

I have nothing left to say to you here Butters.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The only thing I will add is
@toohightogame

Would you please add what you saw of Butters in regards to NITRP recently and the garbage truck issues?

Butters

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

in the garbage truck issue i was ramming someone into a pole i was doing that only bc he rammed me onpourpose so i will admit that but you only warned me to stop honking not stopping the fail driving i just wanted you to know i just want the blacklist reduced/removed pls the ban is ok its just the blacklist i didnt run anybody over i was just ramming into cars i didnt actually kill anybody with it i just want it reduced/removed

Butters

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i would like the one week blacklist from vehicles to be reduced/removed from it since the 3 days is harsh enough since i didnt kill anybody with the garbage truck

Butters

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

also do you have proof that he had made a ticket to get out of pd?

Last edited:

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i would like the one week blacklist from vehicles to be reduced/removed from it since the 3 days is harsh enough since i didnt kill anybody with the garbage truck
I would happily reevaluate the vehicle blacklist after a day or two of showing you can RP. That would be better suited for appeals than here.

also do you have proof that he had made a ticket to get out of pd?
This can be seen in the other staff report which I submitted a link to. It has the ticket he had created in there and will be validated by an SA+.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Butters

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

nah i was just questioning of the clip that was one of the reasons the second reason was bc of the blacklist wich was resolved
both of them were resolved.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status