Your Steam Name: DystopianRaven
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144285202
Your Character Name: Viktor Sokolov

Target Steam Name: Johnny Cash
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530319023
Target Character Name (if known): Johnny Kush

Request Reason:
Asking players to "Kill themselves"
As threats and hateful comments like this are strictly prohibited in the Community Rules I and others would expect the fullest of punishments, for a comment that was directed towards about 5 people, comments like this are insensitive.

When did the situation occur?: 20:05NZDST 16/03/2021

Your evidence to support your claim:
killevidence.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: Literally everyone in the server.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: YES

Last edited:

Johnny Kush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

lmao if i get banned for telling 5 idiots to kill themselves for ruining everyone's fun and they don't it's better like that.
These people rdm and minge everytime there's no admin online and they literally make montages about it, yet they're still playing.
If I get banned for saying one thing and they can keep doing their shit it i don't wanna play on this server anymore anyway.

D

Deleted member 12627

lmao if i get banned for telling 5 idiots to kill themselves for ruining everyone's fun and they don't it's better like that.
These people rdm and minge everytime there's no admin online and they literally make montages about it, yet they're still playing.
If I get banned for saying one thing and they can keep doing their shit it i don't wanna play on this server anymore anyway.
1. You never tell people to "Kill themselves" especially in OOC
2. If someone RDM's you make a report with valid evidence and it will be handled, that doesn't give you the right to tell everyone to kill themselves so it makes the world a better place.

Johnny Kush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The fact that this guy decided to report me for a message instead of reporting the massrdm that took place and is still taking place (which he is probably part of) just shows how dumb this system is.

D

Deleted member 12627

The fact that this guy decided to report me for a message instead of reporting the massrdm that took place and is still taking place (which he is probably part of) just shows how dumb this system is.
Bro, I was not apart of any RDM. I was killing cops to protect my friend from being arrested with a warrant. You need to seriously chill out and you took it too far.

Johnny Kush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the other guy.
I made an in-game report for the rdms taking place and nobody could do anything because "the logs were screwed".
I made what I was supposed to do, i typed "@" and submitted my report.
Nothing changed.
So I just vented my frustration against these idiots in ooc, like anyone losing time and patience would do.
These people rdm everyday just for fun and ruin everyone's fun except for theirs, and I took it too far?
Nah man, these people are just dumb.

Johnny Kush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The fact I got reported for showing EVERYONE's frustration against these individuals instead of them, just shows how everyone loves this system of doing anything they want in the AM time when no admin is online, which is detrimental to the lasting of the server.
Peace

Johnny Kush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Screenshot (2).png
Look at this shit, I literally closed the window for half a minute to write my last reply, i go back and i'm dead, tell me if i took this too far.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

A rule break does not justify another rule break. We understand getting rdm'd when there isn't any staff on can be frustrating but this kind of behavior is entirely unacceptable within the monolith community. The player in question was going to be banned for a month, pending extension for this behavior. He has since however been permanently banned for being an alternate account of a banned user.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.