Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Decent guy
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198055567477
Your Character Name:Aidan Duval

Ban Length:1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): didn't even get to ask his name lol

Ban Reason: real life threat and "racism"
Unban Reason:

So basically what happened is I pulled up to the gas station in my car and the cops randomly told me to get out i said why and backed up and they immediately shot my car up, tazed me and then cuffed and continued to taze me and beat me with a baton. i made a report and sat there for 10-15 mins getting tazed and beat unconscious over n over which caused me to get mad and start cussing which is the reason i made multiple reports because i did not want to be in a toxic situation like that but instead of helping me the admin answered their ticket first which was made after mine because i only started cussing because i was just getting beat over n over.

Plus the ban reason was kind of stupid even though i was very heated because i had been reporting for 5-10 mins that i was gettin harrassed which made me get to the point where I said i would strangle you or something and he said that's a threat and i immediately said i was talking in game but idk if he cut it out but if you request the full thing it will show i said that.

Furthermore the "racism" is invalid while the admin that saw the video said that i said the n word with the soft A, i don't recall saying that, not saying i didn't though, it is likely that i may have slipped up while getting angry but it's not racism and i do truly apologize for saying it but i grew up with a Jamaican family so sometimes that word slips up i try my best though to keep it out but when i got mad it just came out i guess

to end this off i believe that due to me getting so angry i should take a little break for sure but i hope you guys reconsider the length of the ban as while i was mad there was no ill intent behind the slip up of the word and the "threat" was an RP way for me to show my anger but i guess not

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

would like to talk to a different admin then the admin that didn't let me talk in the actual sit especially when he said i can appeal it then hes just gonna deny it wtf
(If Tru closes it again im just going to move it to an admin report as i havent got to say my side or anything all thats been seen is a video that could have lots of parts missing for all ik because i havent even been allowed to see it like what)

all im trying to get is a fair discussion and after if the opinions the same so be it
but i was beatin over n over so i couldnt talk, then the mod ignored all my reports and answered their report on me which was made way after mine and to top it all off he didnt let me talk and told to appeal just to close my appeal)

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You saying IRL threats and saying the n word because you were angry shouldn't happen

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

if u watched the whole video you would've seen me say im talkin about RP and the n word was a mistake i will admit but as someone who is white and that word isnt part of ur vocabulary growing up i dont think you can comment on how someone speaks when angry sir. @Tru you are white no?

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

if you didn't see me say im talking rp after he said im threatening him then he gave you a edited video in which case you just didn't do you job as a mod to get the full video @Tru

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

because you should have had a full vid of the whole encounter not just edited clips lol

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You asking someone for their address so you can "Put hands on them" and "strangle them in front of their mother" is in RP?

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i love how ur taking little sentences and not putting the whole sentence together

i said id put hands on him he said do it (im in handcuffs) so while i cant do nothing then i say send me ur address im gonna strangle u(kill u) infront ur mom that seems like pretty good RP for a prisoner getting arrested like what are u talking bout he told me do it so i said more stuff

then he said im threatening him and i immediately said "im talking in game u weirdo" so if u want to ignore certain parts of the clip thats fine its just not a good look for you @Tru because once again i cant control what clips he sends u if its not the whole recording

the fact that i was genuniely pissed at the situation just added to it

@Tru if u dont think prisoners in real life say they gonna kill a cop infront of his mom n stuff u gotta watch more movies though or sum theres sum good ones on netflix styl

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

What you said was clearly not in character and you are just trying to say it was in RP to avoid punishment.

Thread Locked & Moved
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.