Not open for further replies.

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Decent Guy
Your SteamID:76561198055567477
Your Character Name: Aidan Duval

Ban Length: 1 month (Has now been moved to 1 year.....)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Backflare

Ban Reason: Assisting in malicious activity
Unban Reason: I was driving around with some kid who i met farming at a base and he started killing people and as i had been farming for like 5 hours i found it funny so i watched and drove around with him, when he died i would grab his gun for him as he had no money and he was the guys friend from the base so he was basically with us. I didnt know me being with him was against the rules as i just thought the stuff he was doing and saying was funny... i told everyone he killed or robbed i wasnt apart of it besides 2 guys in a taxi who were talkin shit and i made an rp reason to rob them because i didn't want to get banned like everyone knew he was.. i've learned from my mistake and im really just tryna be able to play and have a good time.. i wasn't going around rdming and tryna ruin everyones fun i just got done farming and saw him rdm n thought it would be fun to watch.. if i knew i was gonna get banned for a month because of it tho i would've never went near him.. i take responibility for helping with figure out how to get ammo and shit and he would ask me for stuff but i truly didn't know i would get in trouble for it.. i just thought it was funny to watch which clearly i was mistaken..

Time of Occurrence:7am 02/04/20
Additional members involved/witnessing: i dont even know the kids name
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Last edited:

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Also i just wanna say i wasn't using him to my advantage or anything as i didn't gain loot from any of this (I actually got rdmed a couple times while inside bank with him and stuff so thats also another reason why i wanted to see him rdm them. But once again i really didn't know i was technically assisting in rdm as i just wanted to watch and be entertained before i go to bed... I know im probably not getting appealed but had to try even if i could go on probabtion or something so if i break rules again im just gone idk.. Anyway thank you for reading and have a good day whatever you decide. (P.S. im gonna take a couple hours tonight to fully examine the rules as before i just scimmed through it to know the basics which i shouldn't have done..)

Last edited:

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

PPS I would like to confirm that i take full responsibility for my actions and i deserve a ban i'm just asking if you would consider shortening it once again thank you for taking time to read this over

Last edited:

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly i don't understand why it was brought from 1 month to 1 year for laughing and driving around with a guy who i just met who was rdming.. i understand i have past bans and yes that stuff i did intentionally as i was mad at the situation but i didn't even know this was a rule break as i even told him rdming people isn't allowed but i clearly cant stop him from doing it and he was a 12 yr old aussie kid who wouldn't laugh at that.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

APPEAL DENIED. You supplied someone who you knew was going to RDM with ammo and transportation and proceeded to get his weapon back for him every time he died. You just got off of a 1 year ban for Mass RDM and 13 days after getting off it you supply someone with the tools to do what you did fully knowing he was going to do it, You did not just laugh and drive around with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.