Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Decent guy
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198055567477
Your Character Name:Aidan Duval

Ban Length:1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): didn't even get to ask his name lol

Ban Reason: real life threat and "racism"
Unban Reason:

So basically what happened is I pulled up to the gas station in my car and the cops randomly told me to get out i said why and backed up and they immediately shot my car up, tazed me and then cuffed and continued to taze me and beat me with a baton. i made a report and sat there for 10-15 mins getting tazed and beat unconscious over n over which caused me to get mad and start cussing which is the reason i made multiple reports because i did not want to be in a toxic situation like that but instead of helping me the admin answered their ticket first which was made after mine because i only started cussing because i was just getting beat over n over.

Plus the ban reason was kind of stupid even though i was very heated because i had been reporting for 5-10 mins that i was gettin harrassed which made me get to the point where I said i would strangle you or something and he said that's a threat and i immediately said i was talking in game but idk if he cut it out but if you request the full thing it will show i said that.

Furthermore the "racism" is invalid while the admin that saw the video said that i said the n word with the soft A, i don't recall saying that, not saying i didn't though, it is likely that i may have slipped up while getting angry but it's not racism and i do truly apologize for saying it but i grew up with a Jamaican family so sometimes that word slips up i try my best though to keep it out but when i got mad it just came out i guess

to end this off i believe that due to me getting so angry i should take a little break for sure but i hope you guys reconsider the length of the ban as while i was mad there was no ill intent behind the slip up of the word and the "threat" was an RP way for me to show my anger but i guess not

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

IRL Death threats and Racism is not tolerated in the Monolith community.

Threat Locked & Moved
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.