LV

Your Steam Name:Coconut Bread
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:153747600
Your Character Name Denim Jeans

Ban Length:12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member) @officernoddles

Ban Reason:LTARP
Time of Occurrence:6 PM central, around that time
Relevant Evidence: I was banned for LTARP for 12 hours but I was playing on the server while the ban was ticking? I had no admin sit and never disconnected to avoid RP, you can check logs showing I was playing during the supposed 12 hour ban. Even if the system is bugged why was there no sit regarding my ban and why if i'm being banned for LTARP was I then allowed to log back into the server if I had disconnected in the first place? After this ban will the XP I earned while apparently being banned be gone?
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

There was a man who reported you for leaving the server while you were being mugged. He said your first name was denim, so I checked logs for denim and found your full name. I then tried to bring you with your steam name with quotes. It didn't bring you, so I checked every person on the tab menu. You were not on the server. You will keep the XP you earned you whilst being banned if somehow you were on the server. Also, make a report when you are the server about your name so an Admin can change it. There is no point in me lifting the ban since it should have expired by now or will expire very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.