LV

Your Steam Name: Ethan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72948202
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dennis Hall

Ban Length: 12 hours
Admin who banned you: @Mr Death

Ban Reason: "Constant failrp"
Time of Occurrence: 12:16
Relevant Evidence: Not even sure what I did so how would I get evidence? Here's footage of me getting banned without even being notified at all.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Who just bans with absolutely no heads up or explanation like that?..

@Spartan ◢ ◤

Last edited:

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The reason i decided to ban you (and this was not because of the medic encounter) was because you had already failrped several times before. The first time, i saw you shoot an unarmed man while he was being cuffed. Then, trying to drag his body down into the ravine while micspamming, and pretending it was a funeral. I told you to wait for EMS to arrive, although you resisted, and only managed to comply after i had frozen you. This gave me a sign that you might not be here to roleplay properly. Later, while monitoring you, i saw you blow up a taxi for no reason, and then shoot the driver, dragging his body into the elevator shaft. I wasn't going to wait any longer for you to failrp again, and so i banned you for 12 hours.

I personally do not think that this is a very long period of time, seeing as how you have to wait less than half a day to play on the server again. I do see what you mean by not telling you before banning you, but i thought the reason in the ban itself would explain why, or how you got yourself banned. Nothing you would have said could have changed the outcome, as i was there to see you failrp.

I also suggest you edit this appeal, and add in your STEAMID, if you actually want to get unbanned.

If you have any questions, i'm here to answer them, although as i said, it's not that long, and i do not think you should get unbanned.

Dennis

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Well firstly I'd like to point out that the guy I was dragging to the ravine is a friend. I shot him because he was running and the swat guy was standing behind him so I couldnt tell he was handcuffed. Dragging him there and jokingly humming the titanic theme was a JOKE as there were no paramedics. Btw, I later mentioned to him I didn't see the cop and he said it was fine.

Also, the taxi driver ran someone over. Which is why I blew it up. Then they resisted even when I tased and handcuffed them. The elevator shaft thing, I was gonna bring them upstairs and call an admin as I didn't want them to run away. How would I know they'd glitch through the floor?

This is why you don't just ban someone. You communicate to actually understand the situation.

@Mr Death

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

All of what i witnessed showed me that you were a ''minge'', and wouldn't be able to rp properly. Which is why i banned you without warning you right before that i would ban you, which would be quite pointless. I do not think this ban was harsh in any way, but simply a lesson to roleplay like you're supposed to.

I'm not going to argue anymore about this on here.

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

(Player is already unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.