Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Not SEM
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98887745
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Gary Gandara

Rule-breacher Steam Name: eathan
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72948202
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Dennis Hall

Reason for Request: Assassination on mayor while the approval rating is at 50% thus making this RDM
Time of Occurrence: 8:01 PM
Evidence to support your claim: Character "Billy bob" and a re-occurring record of RDM/Rule breaking
Additional members involved/witnessing: Billy bob, Moderator whiteblood

Dennis

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

False. I tried to mug you, I aimed a gun at you and told you not to move. So you ran down the street. After a minute or 2 of chasing you, I decided to shoot you as you were breaking FearRP. You wouldn't have been shot if you followed the rules, and billybob saw the entire situation. Which is why he was sayin "that's failrp".

(may be processing give it a minute)

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This proves my point actually, all you have is about 3 seconds of footage (of you coming around the car and me not moving while I am getting shot) you can have any buddy with you that can say " that's failrp "

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

False. I tried to mug you, I aimed a gun at you and told you not to move. So you ran down the street. After a minute or 2 of chasing you, I decided to shoot you as you were breaking FearRP. You wouldn't have been shot if you followed the rules, and billybob saw the entire situation. Which is why he was sayin "that's failrp".

(may be processing give it a minute)
You didn't really help yourself out with posting this video of assassinating the mayor without talking to him.

Dennis

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I already stated thats all I recorded. Look, I have been VDM'd, RDM'd and literally killed then revived for like 10 minutes for XP boosting. I am not gonna get banned cause some kid with an RP related grudge lied to an admin. Me and him both named a witness, ask him what happened. The mayor broke fearrp, I killed him. End of story.

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Me and Dennis have sorted this out and we think that we were both innocent and it was just a big a mis-understanding. I would like there to be no bans or charges on anyone.

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Me and Dennis have sorted this out and we think that we were both innocent and it was just a big a mis-understanding. I would like there to be no bans or charges on anyone.
Because of this - Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.