Status
Not open for further replies.

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

May I ask what is the main objective of this Org.? or in other words, what is the "Destiny" you are trying to achieve?

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

May I ask what is the main objective of this Org.? or in other words, what is the "Destiny" you are trying to achieve?
I want Destiny to be an org where we support eachother and accept everyone as they are. I wish it to be a positive org which helps other people aswell. I also wish that everyone in the org could know eachother and not be toxic towards anyone.

I want this org to be something where you feel welcome and happy to be in.

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Afash Luco
Discord: Yemen#8818
How active are you?: almost everyday, it depends.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking to join an orgnisation where we can help eachother and also others, I basically don't enjoy gangs or "fraggers" clans, but more of a peaceful and happy clan. I am loyal, and discipline. Cheers!!

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Nolan Ross
Discord: A Bacon Pancake#4360
How active are you?: Daily for at least 1 hour
Why do you want to join?: I just need to get into another org for basing and just messing around
Declined I'm sorry but I don't see you fit for the org because It seems that you only want to join it to be in another org.

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Afash Luco
Discord: Yemen#8818
How active are you?: almost everyday, it depends.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking to join an orgnisation where we can help eachother and also others, I basically don't enjoy gangs or "fraggers" clans, but more of a peaceful and happy clan. I am loyal, and discipline. Cheers!!
Accepted contact me or any of the mods/admin for an invite. Also, add me in discord Mette#1418 for an invite to the orgs discord.

Josh Norman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Josh Norman
Discord: Josh_N #0660
How active are you?: Can be on everyday for 10 hours | When you want me on I can mostly be on unless Im sleeping.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a new org since I came back to the server and want to make money and help others around in the org. I also would love to help people in need in the org. Destiny have been nice to me and I feel like it will be a fit for me. I would love some help on things if I get in the org. Overall I would love to join destiny they all seem nice and fun!

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Patrick Johnson
Discord: Big Man Patty#2460
How active are you?: Active on weekdays but usually gone on weekends, but sometimes during the weekend I'm on at night.
Why do you want to join?: Never encountered any problems with any members of destiny, and with the current climate of the server i think this would be my best fit.

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Josh Norman
Discord: Josh_N #0660
How active are you?: Can be on everyday for 10 hours | When you want me on I can mostly be on unless Im sleeping.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a new org since I came back to the server and want to make money and help others around in the org. I also would love to help people in need in the org. Destiny have been nice to me and I feel like it will be a fit for me. I would love some help on things if I get in the org. Overall I would love to join destiny they all seem nice and fun!

Accepted contact me or any of the mods/admin for an invite. Also, add me in discord Mette#1418 for an invite to the orgs discord.

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Patrick Johnson
Discord: Big Man Patty#2460
How active are you?: Active on weekdays but usually gone on weekends, but sometimes during the weekend I'm on at night.
Why do you want to join?: Never encountered any problems with any members of destiny, and with the current climate of the server i think this would be my best fit.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

IG Name: Owen Harris
Discord: TXFURRYDUDE#8387
How active are you?: Very active, at least an hour or two each day.
Why do you want to join?: Well, this would be my first org I have evr joined, and I have absolutely no interest in raiding, mugging, or getting in gunfights. I just want a chill org to hang with, and this seems to fulfill that pretty nicely.

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

IG Name: Owen Harris
Discord: TXFURRYDUDE#8387
How active are you?: Very active, at least an hour or two each day.
Why do you want to join?: Well, this would be my first org I have evr joined, and I have absolutely no interest in raiding, mugging, or getting in gunfights. I just want a chill org to hang with, and this seems to fulfill that pretty nicely.

Nomad_600

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Gabriel Holtz
Discord: Nomad#1459
How active are you?: Very active, a few hours every day
Why do you want to join?: I need a new org to just chill and base with, also it seems this is a cool org and is pretty chill on the server

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Gabriel Holtz
Discord: Nomad#1459
How active are you?: Very active, a few hours every day
Why do you want to join?: I need a new org to just chill and base with, also it seems this is a cool org and is pretty chill on the server

Accepted contact me or any of the mods/admin for an invite. Also, add me in discord Mette#1418 for an invite to the orgs discord.​

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The Klump family would like to form an Alliance.

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

The Klump family would like to form an Alliance.
We would not like to form an alliance with an org which we don't know personally that well. We also don't find it necessary to have an alliance at the moment.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

GLIZZY GOBBLERS would like to form an alliance yall seem chill and you have our homie Owen Harris in ur org

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

GLIZZY GOBBLERS would like to form an alliance yall seem chill and you have our homie Owen Harris in ur org
We would not like to form an alliance with an org which we don't know personally that well. We also don't find it necessary to have an alliance at the moment. :)

Reactions: Tye

Sleeper

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Sophia Spear
Discord: Sleeper#2573
How active are you?: Really depends on the week/work, lately I have been on quite a bit.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for more people to play with and learn from as I am still somewhat new. I've mostly played PD on this server and would like to explore more and have people to do that with that. Also all of the members of this org. that I have met have been helpful and friendly. My goal is to get mentor and I am hopeful the members of this org could help me get closer to that goal.

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Sophia Spear
Discord: Sleeper#2573
How active are you?: Really depends on the week/work, lately I have been on quite a bit.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for more people to play with and learn from as I am still somewhat new. I've mostly played PD on this server and would like to explore more and have people to do that with that. Also all of the members of this org. that I have met have been helpful and friendly. My goal is to get mentor and I am hopeful the members of this org could help me get closer to that goal.

Kumit

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Jaquan Tyrek
Discord: Seethe#7629
How active are you?: I can be active everyday if need, but preferably ever two or so days
Why do you want to join?: To have a purpose to grind other than just money. Never been in an org so I thought I would give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.