Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Backflare
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51994768
Your Character Name: Justin Krokowski

Target Steam Name: TheRareGamer
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90731791
Target Character Name (if known): Jonny Black

Request reason: He was jail breaking his gang buddies as detective seen in the video. 4:20 on the video is when i push into the jail cells.
When did the situation occur?: 11:13 AM Today
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

TheRareGamer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was getting them food/water they were dying in the cells!

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The issue is when you uncuff somone it unjails them so when you uncuffed them you released them from their timer. also if you wanted to give them food/water you should of contacted a Lt. or the chief for permission. Next Question is how you knew they were down there and that they needed food/water.

TheRareGamer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The issue is when you uncuff somone it unjails them so when you uncuffed them you released them from their timer. also if you wanted to give them food/water you should of contacted a Lt. or the chief for permission. Next Question is how you knew they were down there and that they needed food/water.
Let's clear this once and for all...

• I signed to be a detective to investigate a situation at Penthouse , went there and got rejected to "base" with them.
(Wanted to sneak in and get the valid evidence for a raid.)

• I went down to the Jail and found a dead body (I haven't had any knowledge that if the prisoner dies in the jail he gets to be respawned back in the cell), (presumed he died of thirst and or hunger) and got some food for the other prisoners. There were 3 at the time, one was AFK. (I wasn't able to distribute the food since I got cuffed by the Lt. above)

• I asked them to give me their remaining jail time for me to put them back, they had only around 3 minutes left.

• The reason we were headed there in the moment of the video (4:20) was for me to get them jailed back.

• The "Gang Member" thing was a pure coincidence.

• In the Video the door was locked. (they had no way of getting out anyway.)

• My bad that I haven't asked a Lt. and or Chief for permission I thought detectives were high enough to be able to get into the jail cells.
(I am very sorry if I broke any rules in that situation, and I apologize to you Justin for getting you to use your time to address the issue.)

TL;DR

- This was a huge misunderstanding and I get why you have thought that I am breaking them out

- There was no staff online to give me permission to be corrupt anyway, I wouldn't risk getting blacklisted

If the higher up doesn't see the reasoning here for the misunderstanding, I completely get that. A lot of things went wrong and it truly looks like I have been trying to bust them out. It is my word against his, do what you think it is the right thing to do. I trust you that you will decide what is best for the current situation. My sincere apologies if I have broken any rules!

TheRareGamer / Jonny Black over and out.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for the report! This report meets our criteria, and has been ACCEPTED. The player(s) in question will receive the following punishment for their actions:
  • 3 day blacklist from police jobs
Removing the handcuffs removes the remaining jail timers on the players. It also appears you were going to let them out as you removed both of their handcuffs and started running towards the door.

Kind regards,
Gamz

Status
Not open for further replies.