Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Devas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61182541
Your Character Name: Devas Smith

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: Alphadef

Reason for the warning point(s): harming a tow truck driver for a ticket or something similar
Why should the point(s) be removed: I failed to respond within 24 hours of the report made and would like to give my view. The tow truck driver pulls up and gives me an invalid ticket. as seen in the screenshot proof of the tow truck driver... I tell him to put his hands up which he refuses to do. while telling him to do so I had no intention of harming the tow truck driver at all. While telling him to put his hands up and him ignoring me I threaten to shoot his tires if he doesn't do what I tell him to (I might have shot 1 tire while doing so, don't remember this exactly). The tow truck driver proceeds to ignore my demand of putting his hands up and gets in his vehicle. After this, in an attempt to stop him from ignoring my demands I shoot his tires (not him as I had no intention of harming him). I do not feel like I have broken the rules I have been warned for as I was in my right to take action after my demands were ignored. and I did indeed not "harm a tow truck driver"

Time of Occurrence: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/assault-pd-tow-over-fix-it-ticket.32709/#post-198487
Additional members involved/witnessing: -
Read, understood, and followed warning point appeal rules?: yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

If you felt you were given an invalid ticket you should have made a report, not attacked the tow truck driver (regardless, fix it tickets are valid tickets).

Attempting to stick up a Tow truck driver for giving you a ticket is also not allowed. You claim you had no intention of harming him and yet what other purpose is there of sticking someone up and shooting their vehicle when they don't comply?

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied,

[2.2.9] You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.

This rule is quite simple to follow, the Tow Truck driver should had not been harmed at all. Make a report if you feel that the ticket citation is invalid next time.

Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.