Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:biggerfoot
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:61795631
Your Character Name (If Applicable): cody watts

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @devuit

Reason for Report: childish inappropriate ban, I seriously doubt the owner or higher up would support this.
Time of Occurrence: 1:34 pm est
Evidence to support your claim: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....icy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=false

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:

Klaus

Administrator
Administrator
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just people see this and say well if the admin isnt serious and he is a admin, then i can prop minge/rdm /not roleplay.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Doesn't look like you're involved in this whatsoever. It was a joke between myself and WhiteTiger and he was unbanned promptly. You don't seem to be showing that on the staff report though, huh?

unknown.png

Side note, purchasing in-game cash for real life money is not permitted and will warrant you a ban. So be careful!

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Okay threatening me with a action i didnt go through with because i wasnt aware of it at the time is still pretty much showing the same character that you would use admin powers to joke around and abuse your powers, it doesnt matter that i wasnt involved im reporting you for it because its a childish abuse of power just like threatening someone with a action which you know didnt happen and you know this so i think you mad you got caught.

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I mean i understand your gonna watch me ingame until you can find something to ban me for because your mad you got caught which means you really shouldnt have power in the first place and your sololy doing it because im reporting you. I made this report for my concern and love for the server it has nothing to do with you personally but your showing your true colors.

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Another thing i would like to add is you for multiple days were posting in chat that your where selling millions for 50 euro each trying to bait people into getting banned that didnt know any better which is also a abuse of power so im glad you brought that to the attention of the post as well sir.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Okay threatening me with a action i didnt go through with because i wasnt aware of it at the time is still pretty much showing the same character that you would use admin powers to joke around and abuse your powers, it doesnt matter that i wasnt involved im reporting you for it because its a childish abuse of power just like threatening someone with a action which you know didnt happen and you know this so i think you mad you got caught.
I didn't get caught doing anything. I'd do it again, because it's a joke with someone who knows absolutely what's going on. Doesn't harm anyone whatsoever.

Another thing i would like to add is you for multiple days were posting in chat that your where selling millions for 50 euro each trying to bait people into getting banned that didnt know any better which is also a abuse of power so im glad you brought that to the attention of the post as well sir.
It isn't me, it's someone else's screenshot.

I mean i understand your gonna watch me ingame until you can find something to ban me for because your mad you got caught which means you really shouldnt have power in the first place and your sololy doing it because im reporting you. I made this report for my concern and love for the server it has nothing to do with you personally but your showing your true colors.
I don't know, nor care about who you are.

You should probably get yourself checked out for schizophrenia though. Here's an information page about symptoms.

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I mean the very fact that you know who was trying to sell millions for 50 euro and bait people into a ban and did nothing about it is pretty concerning as well.

That is not a joke.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I mean the very fact that you know who was trying to sell millions for 50 euro and bait people into a ban and did nothing about it is pretty concerning as well.

That is not a joke.
Anything else?

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yea after you read my post about watching me ingame you got off the game and left the server because you realized I knew what you were up too. 2:15 est They can check the server logs and see it.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Yea after you read my post about watching me ingame you got off the game and left the server because you realized I knew what you were up too. 2:15 est They can check the server logs and see it.
I executed the ban entirely from Discord, and never once set foot in the server.

I don't know who you are.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, invalid staff report.

Status
Not open for further replies.