thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Thtgeekydude
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:146832292
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Azekial leronie

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)@Devultj (idfk)

Reason for Report:Abuse of administration powers. Basically i Was told i was muted for "bullying/ Harassment" like what???? After being not warned, Or asked to stop,Nothing. Just muted, Not kicked for something as serious as that. Then being told it was because i was annoying, After saying that merely promotions were being handed out a lot due to People leaving. Then Eldar tacked on Giving a Congrats to His friend And he got muted as well but that dosent Even give reason to mute me personally, Along with Deleting a post That i was involved in,then stating i wasn't involved' Dont know if that's a rule break though. I personally feel that Staff should act more mature, And Not mute people that they find personally annoying. If the discord didn't want to state what was actually happening with the staff(Literally nothing offensive) Then it should of been made clear or at least pinned. If we get in trouble for Literally talking but then staff dosent for abuse of power then idek anymore.
Time of Occurrence:7:00ish
Evidence to support your claim:https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/eldars-discord-appeal.17045/ this about sums it up
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This will not be dealt with until you learn how to properly use punctuation in sentences.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

1547944126234.png

I don't think to talk about maturity is something you should speak for - with an attitude like this, I refuse to listen to a word you have to say.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

View attachment 5473

I don't think to talk about maturity is something you should speak for - with an attitude like this, I refuse to listen to a word you have to say.
You don't need to Listen to anything i need to say' You already stated i was annoying' And me saying I was involved and me saying what i quite literally did' Dosent show maturity XD God forbid if i Bully somebody though.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

God forbid that I enforce community rules. You've been muted in the past and in trouble in the past - I don't have to make it my mission to be nice and polite to you.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

God forbid that I enforce community rules. You've been muted in the past and in trouble in the past - I don't have to make it my mission to be nice and polite to you.
What rule were you actually enforcing Pertaining to the About one sentence i said pertaining to Who were leaving and who were being promoted? Using the "You have a past" Thing Is such a lame move' Considering Ive never done anything that pertains towards this In the discord at all' The only thing that could even count from my "Past" is me saying to kidnap somebody for max timer' Literally it Bud'

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV