Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @PMX
Ban Reason: Assisting ALT Account & Abusing in-game mechanics.
Unban Reason: It's been almost a year and I think I should be unbanned and given the chance like everyone else has received as I would like to return to Mono and enjoy the game with the people who I use to play with. I have at least 2-3 months left on my ban and I would appreciate you if you could give me the chance to return. I don't really have much else to say apart from I'm sorry for what I did and I can assure it will never happen again. I fucked up and I know I did which I regret doing.

Time of Occurrence: About 9-10 months ago.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

The ban will be lifted. If a situation such as this one happens again, or if you try to lie again, you will be permanently banned from the community, without any chance of appealing the ban. Do you understand this?

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

The ban will be lifted. If a situation such as this one happens again, or if you try to lie again, you will be permanently banned from the community, without any chance of appealing the ban. Do you understand this?
Yes I fully understand, sorry for my previous actions. It will NEVER happen again. Also are you able to lift my ban in the Discord. (Discord: Dezi#7722)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.