DgsZeus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Dgs_Zeus
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:225282350
Your Character Name: Tom Williams

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member : N/A (it was a console ban)

Ban Reason: Leaving while unconscious or dead.
Unban Reason: i was glitched out. i was downed/killed and was put into an ambulance. i later woke up but i was glitched above L1 , i was able to see the ambulance i was technically in driving around so i held E and left. I was then stranded above the map and had TX (dont knoe his full name)(admin) come bring me down and he did. when i was on ground my hud was glitched and said i had to be on ground to do anything so i went to console and retried. when i did so i was banned so i can only assume that the server thought i was still down/dead when i wasnt and banned me accordingly. id love to get back into the server asap thank you.

Time of Occurrence: ~1:04pm Central Time
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tx(again hes an admin and i dont know his full name)
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes i have and i understand

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @DgsZeus, due to it being a glitch and out of your control, I will be lifting your ban, effective immediately. If you have any further issues with this, please make a bug report or talk to a staff member in game.

DgsZeus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @DgsZeus, due to it being a glitch and out of your control, I will be lifting your ban, effective immediately. If you have any further issues with this, please make a bug report or talk to a staff member in game.
thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.