Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: XCUSE ME
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105938225
Your Character Name: Dimitri Sokolov

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Smalley

Ban Reason: LTARP, Fail Driving, Cop Baiting.
Time of Occurrence: I don't know, I logged on at night and I saw the ban.
Relevant Evidence: I have none, I don't know why I was banned, I think i was probably ramming some cops before I got off but I don't remember LTARP, I got off once I was out of all situations
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Drop Kick My Cat

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I was given a report that you purposely rammed a police officer twice then you left to avoid roleplay. I was given evidence where it showed you ramming the officer and another car which was legally parked trying to gain the officers attention. Once your car blew up you proceeded to run to your apartment to pick up your drugs. Then as the officer got to your apartment you disconnected. (Cop baiting, Fail driving= Ramming the officer for no reason)

[KSF] DJ Khaled

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Smalley Ok a few things, One I did ram him, 2 I ran into that apartment because I thought my friends were still in that apartment but they weren't in there so I sat in there for a bit ( A little side note, I am from Australia so it was pretty late for me and I had to go to sleep).
I waited a bit of time before I DCed and I didn't hear the cop coming so I thought he had given up. I also never had any drugs in that apartment and I never owned that apartment, check the logs.

Bancho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If this was from last night everyone was getting the attention of the cops i think we could refer to the time as "minge hour" its was crazy, although Dimitri did not own this apartment he ran into in fact it was an allies apartment so equally he did not have any drugs to pick up - And I quote me a the Sokolov family don't do weed anymore its a waste of time which reiterates the fact of him not grabbing "his" drugs. Although I dont condone the whole ramming the cop situation and all we had full intentions on beating him to the PD so we could start our "Hands up dont shoot" protest.

Bancho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Alright correction I was in the wrong time frame - this happend after the hands up dont shoot protest just realized I pictured it whilst

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Okay it may not be your drugs but it doesn't stop the fact that you had rammed the officer purposely and cop baited him to try and get his attention.

Bancho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

although granted cop baiting doesn't lead a three day ban? its not my place to tell you how to do YOUR job at all but in my place I see Dmitri aka DJ coping a 3 day ban for a simple mistake? again I am not telling you how to handle it but yeah its been over 24/hrs now granted that he did not LTARP and fail driving for civs is a fairly loose term, would the evidence be able to be provided to be seen by all party's?

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes here is the video which was given.

Bancho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

rip well that clearly shows him fail driving and LTARP oh well evidence was provided for such case nothing much else he can do apart from server his ban, this appeal could be pretty much closed on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.