Years of Mono

LV

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@ChasingOctane @shain @runner11
Requesting blacklist from PD, not the first time I witness him Cop abusing, but it's my first evidence of it, so leaving it up to your judgement and bringing this to your attention.

@Neocleo tagging you as primary witness who brought it to my attention.

DimitriRH

Monolith Newcomer
LV

I do not understand what you are reporting here. nothing in the clip that shows anything of me job abusing. Matter of fact I should open a forum report on you for player targeting/metagaming. This is ludicrous that you would openly run around metagaming, and show no care in the world such as uploading a video on the forums of you metagaming as you are a 2-year monolith player. It would be in no one's favor for staff not to show repercussions for this kind of activity.

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do not understand what you are reporting here. nothing in the clip that shows anything of me job abusing. Matter of fact I should open a forum report on you for player targeting/metagaming. This is ludicrous that you would openly run around metagaming, and show no care in the world such as uploading a video on the forums of you metagaming as you are a 2-year monolith player. It would be in no one's favor for staff not to show repercussions for this kind of activity.
The clip shows clear VDM attempts as LEO. Evidence speaks for itself, we shall see what staff have to say.

To then accuse me of player targeting is ludicrous in itself, for I am well within my right to use the report section of forums. That is not player targeting.

As for metagaming, speaking OOC for the purposes of reporting is not metagaming. Speaking OOC for the purposes of gaining advantage IC is metagaming. I was done playing at that time and simply speaking OOC after a Admin sit and then witnessed that in hospital, after just finishing talking with two staff. Was not In-Character at all at the time. Was wanting to log off but wanted to handle this before logging off for the night, had to chase after you to gather evidence and find out your name and SteamID.

I appreciate you attempting a defense, I will simply await the staff judgment on this.
May God bless you and lead you to repentance, I would like to see you roleplay one day.

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...ite=cr-MSxPOE4sNjkyMDI3MTAs?mobilebypass=true
I am also submitting this clip for more evidence as of metagaming to show this is not a one-time thing. Toward the end of the clip, you can hear another person speaking while he is dead but it does not seem to be coming through the game. You can see this is a recurring act that should not be taken lightly.
Again, you can clearly hear in this clip, that I am talking entirely out of character. This is not metagaming. My entire purpose here is gathering evidence for report. A person talking while dead OOC for the purpose of complaining about a VDM or RDM is not metagaming. Though Staff is free to correct me if I'm wrong on that.

That is my clip you posted there. The exact same one I linked to report.

Further replies are unnecessary, I rest my case.

DimitriRH

Monolith Newcomer
LV

You were not using it for OOC occurrences. Your friend clearly states in the 1st clip at 0:37 seconds " Yo this cop is trying to kill me with his car". This is an event that was happening in character, No matter what while you are playing on the server you must not be speaking to another active playing player on the server as this gives an unfair advantage that others dont have.

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were not using it for OOC occurrences. Your friend clearly states in the 1st clip at 0:37 seconds " Yo this cop is trying to kill me with his car". This is an event that was happening in character, No matter what while you are playing on the server you must not be speaking to another active playing player on the server as this gives an unfair advantage that others dont have.
In that case, this will require staff interpretation, for we are fundamentally disagreeing here, as this IC info as you put it was not used to gain an unfair advantage, but solely for purposes of a report.

It was not information that would benefit me or anyone there in any sense IC. This was actually a waste of my time and energy I would have preferred spent elsewhere instead of making this time-consuming report.

Simply, to gather evidence for a player report.

This report is about you however, so feel free to make a separate report about me if you insist on the metagaming accusation, rather than diverting the attention of this report.

I will be glad to handle this in a separate report about your accusations as a learning opportunity for me.
I am always open to constructive criticisms.
I pray you also see it that way for reports made against you.

Last edited:

DimitriRH

Monolith Newcomer
LV

Again, you can clearly hear in this clip, that I am talking entirely out of character. This is not metagaming. My entire purpose here is gathering evidence for report. A person talking while dead OOC for the purpose of complaining about a VDM or RDM is not metagaming. Though Staff is free to correct me if I'm wrong on that.

That is my clip you posted there. The exact same one I linked to report.

Further replies are unnecessary, I rest my case.
I don't think you understand. In the second clip, you are clearly in RP typing out an entire 911 call and roleplaying whilst your friend is talking to another player, hypothetically if your friend were to start getting mugged you would be able to hear the conversation he is having with the other player and depict he is getting robbed which therefore would be giving you are your friend an unfair advantage which other players do not have.
In your words, I rest my case and I will simply await the staff's judgment on this.

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think you understand. In the second clip, you are clearly in RP typing out an entire 911 call and roleplaying whilst your friend is talking to another player, hypothetically if your friend were to start getting mugged you would be able to hear the conversation he is having with the other player and depict he is getting robbed which therefore would be giving you are your friend an unfair advantage which other players do not have.
In your words, I rest my case and I will simply await the staff's judgment on this.
Again, please make a separate report, so I may learn from this situation from the staff, as I am trying to master all the rules of this server. I would appreciate the opportunity.

Farmer Joe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Farmer Joe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, After reviewing the evidence it is very clear to me that @DimitriRH is Fail Driving as he attempted to VDM the 2 people infront of hospital at a high rate of speed, I will be issuing Dimitri a 2 day vehicle blacklist even though it was only attempted vdm and you didn't actually VDM you have extensive history when it comes to Fail Driving. @DimitriRH If you would like to open a separate report for the "metagaming" please do so, the only info iIheard that was in-character was the callout when you were attempting to VDM him. Player Report Accepted