Director James Smith

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Derek Smith
Steam name: Director Smith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142439413

Date and time of loss: 11/15/17 around 5pm Central Time
What happened: So my Car Glitched and killed me making me drop my DEagle then @Jacob McDonald Grabbed it and then i was revived and he disconnected by user within 1 min of grabbing it

How much do you need refunded: 1 DEagle
Evidence: It is in the logs and @zeffa can confirm

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

@zeffa could you confirm this?
@Jacob McDonald I'd like you to elaborate on this situation, otherwise I will treat it as LTARP and you will be punished accordingly.

zeffa

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So director made a report last night around 630est I show up and noticed that Jacob indeed did take the gun, he did do a /me but then decided to dc within a minute and a half of grabbing then gun, and the only reason director died was because he got too close to the car and it glitches out

Reactions: Thy

Jaws

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I did grab your deagle, BUT I did type in chat before you died "/me grabs weapon"(Prevented that minge grab like a boss). I left 1-5 min after because you weren't asking who took your gun or anything like that and I needed to leave because I had to go to store. (I'm sorry if it was LTARP I had to leave, but I can/will Director if he wants his gun back in-game)

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I did grab your deagle, BUT I did type in chat before you died "/me grabs weapon"(Prevented that minge grab like a boss). I left 1-5 min after because you weren't asking who took your gun or anything like that and I needed to leave because I had to go to store. (I'm sorry if it was LTARP I had to leave, but I can/will Director if he wants his gun back in-game)
Would you kindly return the firearm to him?

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'll leave this open until then.
@Director please post on this thread to confirm when you have had the item returned to you.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

How will you know he received his deagle? I don't want anybody lying to you Mr. @Dirty Harry
We'll hell say "yo dude got me deagle back, dog"
And then I'll say something like "cool" and then I'll lock this thread.
If you want, you can always screenshot yourself returning the deagle.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.