Not open for further replies.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your full Discord Name: Ice#0044

Which Staff banned you: I honestly don't know, possibly @deku
What were you banned for: Abusing my powers on discord

Unban Reason: To start things off, yes I know what I did and yes I know that I can't take back what I did. All I can do is acknowledge what I did wrong and ask for your forgiveness. I like to think that my intentions were pure, but at the end of the day, it comes down to the decision of community management. I fully understand that in the eyes of the people that enforce these rules, I intentionally bypassed a system that is in place for muted players and I really don't have much to say other than it was my own fault for being banned. To end things, I apologize for my wrongdoings and hope that you can forgive me.
Additional Info
Last night (12/16/19), deku asked me how I was unmuting muted players, and I told him that it was because I had unmute powers in my channel. When deku asked me why, I remember telling him something along the lines of, not seeing anything wrong with it since it wasn't a public channel.

Time of Occurrence: I was banned from the discord sometime during the morning on 12/16/19
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Wasn't me that banned you but l will handle regardless.

The people I muted weren't just people that were joking around too much. They were either micspamming, earraping, disrupting community bonding sessions, or being racist. When I noticed one was unmuted it took me a while to figure out it was you.

I could understand if you muted then unmuted them in your channel, but to override a mute given by someone in staff and abusing your channel permissions when I know this has happened numerous times, the ban will not be lifted at this point.

You should know by now and giving another slap on the wrist won't change anything.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.