Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Today when I got on, I noticed that monolith was not on my discord server list anymore.
At first I thought I was banned, but after asking several staff members, I found out I was not banned.

I've tried joining the discord using the link on the server information page, but that didn't work. I just got an expired / invalid link message.
@Gurrazor even tried generating a new code for me, but that didn't work as well. I just ended up getting a expired / invalid link message.

I honestly don't know what to do at this point :/

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Today when I got on, I noticed that monolith was not on my discord server list anymore.
At first I thought I was banned, but after asking several staff members, I found out I was not banned.

I've tried joining the discord using the link on the server information page, but that didn't work. I just got an expired / invalid link message.
@Gurrazor even tried generating a new code for me, but that didn't work as well. I just ended up getting a expired / invalid link message.

I honestly don't know what to do at this point :/
You can maybe have a staff member kick you from the discord then try the invite again. Another solution is try fully reinstalling discord. All i can think of right now

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I just ended up messaging discord support, but thanks for the help guys

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Issue was resolved

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Could you please provide the solution.
It just started working this morning, not really a solution :/

I did get this message from discord though, due to the support ticket I made yesterday
5AD2B5D4-7049-4F6C-A730-7935252A109E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.