Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyMack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your full Discord Name: DaddyMack#9207

Which Staff muted you:gm1003
What were you muted for: Unsure honestly. Was trying to figure out the issue multiple people were having on the server and got muted. Wasn’t given a reason. Was also warned but no reason given. When I went to ask gm1003 he had blocked me.

Unmute Reason: I don’t think I did anything wrong. I along with many other were questioning the issues with why people couldn’t log in yet I was muted and warned. I have never caused any issues on the server not the discord. I’ve always been extremely helpful when others needed it and just enjoy the server. I was just discussing the issue and I fee that because he disagreed with what I was saying is what lead to the mute and warn. A guy (blank) called him hitler and got muted but no warning. I don’t know why I got punished for trying to discuss an issue myself and many others were having.

Time of Occurrence: Around 6:30 EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: There were multiple people discussing the issue at that time. I would like to be able to speak with a staff because I feel this issue could have been handled much better.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While it was understandable that you were frustrated about the issue the server had that day, it was no excuse to repeatedly complain after multiple warnings

You’re unmuted, but the next time you do the same thing you will be muted longer

Status
Not open for further replies.