Tomita

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Making stuff in factories is next to impossible now. It takes me around 10 minutes to make 1 bar of any material.
Gun making is now dead, crushing titanium is now dead,
Making drugs is now really hard, especially cocaine with the NPC moving around all over the place.
I want to get your opinion about this big nerf, especially there being basically no way to make money making this a similiar to USSR hellhole (my opinion.)
Grinding was already hard enough, but they made it even harder.
Secondly, about the dealer moving, I understand that it is more RP in dev's minds, but, that stuff sounds stupid, in real life, I call my drug dealer and he comes to me/he stays at one location
Or If I am the drug seller, I just put the drugs in one spot and he puts the money in one spot.

The new map was awesome, however, all of these nerfs have gotten on everyones nerves.
Especially in OOC, it is visible that a lot of people are asking where the NPC is and stuff, making more metagaming
Conclusion: The nerfs make people furious and frustrated, making them break rules cause of it.

(This is a rant and I know some staff members are gonna be salty and try to silence me cause I am being brutally honest.)

Last edited:

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'm glad we got to hear about how you buy and sell your drugs. Regarding the factories though, I think some of them have a lower power output due to there being so many on the map but I'm not 100% certain so don't quote me. I think try and rent the other factories and see how fast they produce bars and crush ore.

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I don't have any problem with this I like how the drug dealer rotates you just got to find it. The factories I havent even tried so I don't know anything about that but the drug system is good I don't see anything wrong with it.

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

pretty sure the super low power outputs for factories are not intended, as that's what I heard from devs and some of the admins. The moving drug dealer isn't too difficult, as I've found it's only in 2 spots that aren't that difficult to find. You just need to explore and think outside the box.

TreeXe

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah exactly what Durag said. Factory issue is a bug and dealer only has 2 spots. Pretty easy to find

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Just a few things from staff perspective:
1. The factory output IS a bug, and it is being investigated.
2. The moving dealer adds a sigh of further immersion for more people than not.
3. There arent any nerfs. No stats have been changed or anything. The moving dealer isnt a nerf, its a welcome feature and craft is a bug.
4. Nothing that has been done is making people break rules. They make themselves break rules and will be punished accordingly.
5. No staff is going to try to silence you. What we are going to do, however, is correct you on things you are misguided on.

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

And I don’t see anyone that is angry about the change besides you it’s just people got to find them