Not open for further replies.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DangerZone640
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:205236389
Your Character Name: Not applicable

Target Steam Name: Darf, @ninjahr which by far was the rudest, Tyler which was calling me apart of the org RoT, (I don't know everyone's Forum name but I will @ all the ones I know sorry) I wouldn't blame Danny or Sandman because they weren't being as disrespectful and mainly saying their opinions but the others were just insulting and being worse.
Target SteamID: If you want me to source all their steam IDs I will just lemme know.
Target Character Name (if known): Not Applicable

Request reason: Player Disrespect
When did the situation occur?: 2:46 AM to 3:01 AM EST 8/10/18
Your evidence to support your claim:
1533885130875.png
Where it all started, didn't know if staff was there but I told the guy what the rule was in hopes that he would learn of it which he did and I am glad that he did so it could prevent him from doing it again in the future.
1533885180505.png
It started to pick up from here.
1533885218846.png
I point out why I always need to report rule breakers.
1533885261906.png
I was just being friendly since I saw a cadet and maybe he had questions but they took it the wrong way.
1533885316349.pngDefending myself trying to put off the situation.
1533885378640.png
I put off what Ninjahr said in OOC with saying my discord name then proving Darf wrong on what he falsely said in OOC
1533885468555.png
This was the end-all moment where people just stopped cause unless staff steps in no one care what I have to say as they think of me the way they do.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @SpacedSloth was the only staff on.
unknown.png

This was earlier in the day where Ninjahr was being rude but I wasn't gonna report him for such a small thing until he got worse.

Attachments

• 1533884985554.png
    1533884985554.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1533885033610.png
    1533885033610.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@ninjahr and @[Snow] Tyler should really explain themselves, as not only has the disrespect been ramping up, but I gave a very stern and serious warning about org beef here.

If no response is heard in 24 hours punishments will be given.

ninjahr

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'll explain myself to be honest im just annoyed at him being such a try hard. He constantly tries to suck up to others so he can attempt to get a chance at being a mod or something. He says stuff like people think im staff or im here to help if you have any questions. this has happened not only that day but days before it. It just gets tiresome seeing this stuff in ooc. This is just my honest opinion and if i can't state that then ok.

01:42 kyle: love when i get rdmed by and moderator and chief of police.

01:42 dangerzone640: i love when people dont do !report

Like tf is this shit. Your not mod and stop sucking up. Its just plain annoying and not productive.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I'll explain myself to be honest im just annoyed at him being such a try hard. He constantly tries to suck up to others so he can attempt to get a chance at being a mod or something. He says stuff like people think im staff or im here to help if you have any questions. this has happened not only that day but days before it. It just gets tiresome seeing this stuff in ooc. This is just my honest opinion and if i can't state that then ok.

01:42 kyle: love when i get rdmed by and moderator and chief of police.

01:42 dangerzone640: i love when people dont do !report

Like tf is this shit. Your not mod and stop sucking up. Its just plain annoying and not productive.
I like how helping people out these days seems like "Sucking up to staff". You are not the first and you will most certainly not be the last person to tell me the same thing. Just let me do me, what I do doesn't have anything to do with you. I like helping people out so I do it for myself and the betterment of other players experience.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Was dealt with but rolled back.

Status
Not open for further replies.