Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: franklin
Your Steam ID:76561198981591734
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sally Jayne

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @DK

Reason for Report: unprofessionalism
Time of Occurrence: 2:30 AM
Evidence to support your claim: Me and my friend were doing a bank raid when the officers started coming back for their seconds lives, I asked DK to send out a reminder or just talk to the police force who was countering to say something about the extra life rule. But DK had other plans, instead of kindly asking the police to leave if they already died he calls my friend a "lame-o" and says that whoever was talking about the cadets (I was asking for the mods to watch because they were sending in cadets as meat shields and trying to taze us while we were up on the top) needs to get a grip. This unprofessionalism costed me and my friend 4 guns, almost 500,000 in bank money, and tons of raiding equipment. I simply asked for help from him during this raid because of the numerous rule breaks that were happening such as them sending in cadets, civilians countering(6 civilians ran into the raid with pistols and DK simply ignored it), and cops coming back twice, and all I got back was DK calling my friend names and telling me I need to get a grip.
dk butthead.png
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Farmer Joe, @Where, @.greennate067
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

LilGate

Years of Mono

LV

The only thing I really witnessed in the whole thing was the cadets in the raid. I did not spectate to much up until after the incident with the civs. Besides this I do not know how DK is in rp but as staff he has been very helpful to me (this is not me taking his side but rather vouching I have not really seen any unprofessionalism from him besides in this one situation). This is all I really have to comment on the situation as I have no further knowledge.

LilGate

Years of Mono

LV

also @Darkzy i don’t know if you’re aware but clip has 0 audio if it was supposed to.

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is the first time I chose to actually play the server for nearly 100 hours of being on duty as a staff member. I had 2 cadets in the PD that had no idea what to do, so I decided to drive them around and let them do missions. We went to ticket I presume one of your vehicles outside of bank when the alarm went off, I previously told them that they weren't able to tase people unless the criminals aren't facing them, at this point we had setup police props and I told them that they should block off roads during any of the raids they participate in. The first person I spoke to other than the cadets was already threatening to report me for allowing cadets to be in the bank, I wasn't risking my only life to stand still and make an announcement about the new rule update. Any of the on duty staff members can do this and I have stated numerous times to members to make a ticket when they are about to do bank so we can watch over it. Either way the first chance I get to interact with another person and they break character immediately and threaten to report new players who know nothing, is lame. Me messaging you in PMs did not effect the outcome of the raid, I died and logged off shortly after I respawned. I have no idea what 6 civilians countered the raid and they have nothing to do with me.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Darkzy , after speaking with both you and DK, I've concluded that this staff report is created mostly because of a misunderstanding on your part, thinking DK is talking to you as a staff member through Voice Chat during the bank raid.

DK was at the time a police officer responding to the heist when you confronted him about the cadets on scene, he decided to continue his RP as LEO. However the msg he send to you as a response to your pms should've been more professional and could've voided the creation of this staff report. DK has been talked with and in the future will be more careful when it comes to these situations.

After reviewing your demo file, I can see 4 people in total coming back to the bank after dying at least once and a group of people (who you've killed) stabbing half the PD with machetes without being involved in the raid. The heist is voided and both you and your teammate will be refunded the lost equipment from this raid.

Staff Report Concluded.