Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Pablo Band$
Your Steam ID:76561198206075969
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Pablo Young

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@dobarian

Reason for Report: Corruption.
Time of Occurrence: 12/25/2023
Evidence to support your claim:
1703520455580.png
lying knows i am banned for 2 months (he was the one that requested tazdevil too ban me prob) and purposely lying also gave me a 2 month weapon blacklist for no reason he took the sit months after even when i reported the same guy for saying my name in game his friends were requested multiple times too not say my name. He also asked me for my government id when multiple of his collogues know my government name and so does he as I've made the report multiple times. He didn't do anything the the person i reported for saying my name but issues me a 2 month weapon blacklist without asking for evidence on my side.
On top of that is lying saying I'm making a appeal for someone else and I'm not banned I have tried joining monolith and it says " banned for 2 months" I don't think its that difficult too check someone's ban.
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @YoungHablo,

With all due respect and perceived understanding, I have followed staff internal rules and guidelines regarding appeals and player reports with the utmost judgement; considering all elements and appropriately responding.

To address your claim specifically:

Your Ban Appeal
lying knows i am banned for 2 months (he was the one that requested tazdevil too ban me prob) and purposely lying also gave me a 2 month weapon blacklist for no reason he took the sit months after even when i reported the same guy for saying my name in game his friends were requested multiple times too not say my name. On top of that is lying saying I'm making a appeal for someone else and I'm not banned I have tried joining monolith and it says " banned for 2 months" I don't think its that difficult too check someone's ban.

On initial inspection of your appeal and account, there was no active punishment listed on our web dashboard and the Steam ID you listed on the appeal was not yours hence my judgement at the time. I have since reviewed your account in-depth and it does appear you were banned; I have replied and reverted my response which the banning staff member Tazedevil can issue a verdict.

https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/younghablo-server-ban-appeal.39614/

Image showing the Dashboard recording no active punishment, this would normally show if you have a ban imposed on the account. I have raised the issue to which the dashboard did not show your active punishment.

Screenshot 2023-12-25 213709.png

On further review of your issued punishments, it then shows the ban imposed.

Screenshot 2023-12-25 213722.png

Your Weapons Blacklist
purposely lying also gave me a 2 month weapon blacklist for no reason

You were issued punishment in response to violating server rules. This was handled via the forum player report section. https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/pr-x4-lol.39502/ Evidence was provided via Discord and with an extensive history of violating rules involving weaponry, you were given the blacklist.

Summary of Judgement (from the report):
After a thorough review, the conclusion is that the reported player, @YoungHablo, has engaged in inappropriate behaviour, including Player Targeting, immature/toxic behaviour, and a lack of Roleplay Intent. Despite warnings, the player continued to negatively impact others, leading to a Two-Week Server Ban and a Two-Month Weapons Blacklist. The decision is based on violations of rules 1.13, 2.1.3, 2.2.8, and 2.6.6.

Incident with your Government Name
he took the sit months after even when i reported the same guy for saying my name in game his friends were requested multiple times too not say my name. He didn't do anything the the person i reported for saying my name but issues me a 2 month weapon blacklist without asking for evidence on my side

If I recall, you reported this incident to me which was addressed. I looked into the listed users and I believe I did impose some form of punishment and/or informed the users of the actions. No further incidents of this were reported to me with sufficient evidence.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @YoungHablo,

With all due respect and perceived understanding, I have followed staff internal rules and guidelines regarding appeals and player reports with the utmost judgement; considering all elements and appropriately responding.

To address your claim specifically:

Your Ban Appeal

On initial inspection of your appeal and account, there was no active punishment listed on our web dashboard and the Steam ID you listed on the appeal was not yours hence my judgement at the time. I have since reviewed your account in-depth and it does appear you were banned; I have replied and reverted my response which the banning staff member Tazedevil can issue a verdict.

https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/younghablo-server-ban-appeal.39614/

Image showing the Dashboard recording no active punishment, this would normally show if you have a ban imposed on the account. I have raised the issue to which the dashboard did not show your active punishment.

View attachment 15807

On further review of your issued punishments, it then shows the ban imposed.

View attachment 15808

Your Weapons Blacklist

You were issued punishment in response to violating server rules. This was handled via the forum player report section. https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/pr-x4-lol.39502/ Evidence was provided via Discord and with an extensive history of violating rules involving weaponry, you were given the blacklist.

Summary of Judgement (from the report):
After a thorough review, the conclusion is that the reported player, @YoungHablo, has engaged in inappropriate behaviour, including Player Targeting, immature/toxic behaviour, and a lack of Roleplay Intent. Despite warnings, the player continued to negatively impact others, leading to a Two-Week Server Ban and a Two-Month Weapons Blacklist. The decision is based on violations of rules 1.13, 2.1.3, 2.2.8, and 2.6.6.

Incident with your Government Name

If I recall, you reported this incident to me which was addressed. I looked into the listed users and I believe I did impose some form of punishment and/or informed the users of the actions. No further incidents of this were reported to me with sufficient evidence.
lmao do you know your own rules just curious? how did he get my name i guarantee you never asked him that nor did you issue anything outside warning points or even gave him a verbal. If someones allowed too dox someone get away with it than report that same person and get him a blacklist idk whats going through your head tbh.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Evening @YoungHablo.

Upon reviewing everything provided in the response from @Dobarion and having a conversation with him myself about it, here's my response.

First off, it's your responsibility to ensure you provide correct information when submitting a Ban Appeal, you failed to provide your own steam id but instead used somebody else's steam id and did not provide much information initially in your appeal hence why it might've seemed you were trying to appeal from someone else.

Secondly there was a misunderstanding when reviewing your punishments in our dashboard, as it initially shown you had no active punishments hence why the response that you had no ban, but after further reviewing the situation, @Dobarion realized you did in fact had a ban and corrected his mistake, and reinstated your ban appeal so it can be handled by the proper staff member.

Lastly, I've investigated the situation you mentioned, and the user was punished and has served their punishment for this situation, if there's more incidents regarding this that has occurred afterwards, please report it.

Dobarion was not in any wrong-doings and therefore this is being denied,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.