Your Steam Name: DoDo
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093233332
Your Character Name: Troy Twinkletoes

Ban Length: perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): PMX

Ban Reason: exploting
Time of Occurrence: not sure I was offline
Relevant Evidence: logs
Additional members involved/witnessing: DevulTj warned me to stop doing what i was doing and I did. Didn't do it a single time after I was warned. Before that tho I did it enough to get about 150k. So it was quite a lot. But I didn't do it a single time after I was warned. Please consider my unban or shorting it.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'm also sorry to the community of Monolith for my actions.

Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

also I didn't mean to DoDo's Bab appeal it should be ban not bab.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Troy Twinkletoes ,
Remember when I brought you to a roof after you were at the ravine duplicating bags again, the day you got banned? You were literally doing the same thing, after DevulTj warned you not to do it. Furthermore, you lied to me by saying you were trying to put the bag in your inventory. The thing is that you only need to pick it up once to put it in your inventory. You kept picking it up and deploying it, I saw it and it was logged. There is no way you were doing that for the reason you stated earlier.

That said, it seems to me that you still did not learn your lesson and you keep lying.

Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Major Lorne(Pmx) @DevulTj

You were the one that warned me then not DevulTj. You brought me on top of the little roof across the mine correct. Devultj never warned me it was you I just didn't remember your name. Furthermore I stopped after you warned me.

Last edited:

Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

(I got you two mixed up)

Also please consider a temporary ban this sever is the only reason why I still play Gmod in the first place. I have learned my lesson and you will not ever see this from me again. I just ran into the wrong group which they taught me this trick. I hope to see you all again.

-Troy

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In order for me to consider the possibility of a temporary ban for you and review your case, you will need to tell me the people that taught you how to replicate the exploit. You cand send their names in a PM if you don't feel confortable doing so here.

Kind Regards,
Pmx

Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

the people in Russian mafia or something like that [W-G] lateralhades guy taught me

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I dont know all their names but [W-G] lateralhades was one of them but he wasn't the main guy you will need to ask him since he was closer to the group. I just saw that he made a appeal.

Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Again im not entirely sure who was all involved I just know that a lot of others were caught so you probably caught most of us.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Troy Twinkletoes ,
Thank you for cooperation! I will reduce your ban to 2 weeks as you only did it a few times, cooperated, but still you lied to me when I asked you what you were doing, when I teleported you to the roof.

Do note that if you are caught exploiting again, no matter the circunstances, you won't have a second chance. I hope I made that clear.

Kind Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.