Your Steam Name: 毒性Dokusei
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:65170384
Your Character Name: Dokusei Kurosaki

Ban Length: 7 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): OfficerNoodles

Ban Reason: Mass VDM
Time of Occurrence: 10:40 pm est 7/18/2018
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: most of my clan that was on Reign Of Terror.

Okay so the police are trying to raid our base and they were pointing guns at my friends so I ran the cop over and on accident ran over 2 of my friends and officer noodles grabs me instantly and doesn't even talk to me about what I did and bans me for 7 days I didn't even get a chance to get talked about what I did wrong or anything and I feel some type of way about it because I play this server pretty consistently and this admin was getting mad at everyone because the server is laggy and people are running on the highway. I don't know why this admin decided it was right to ban me without telling me anything and if my ban can get voided or at least the time may get shortened I would be very happy thank you.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I made an announcement about fail driving since when I got on there was a lot of it. People started to knock it off, except you didn't. You tried to push your car onto the side walk a solid 3 times before you finally made it through. You slowly started to drive towards them on the sidewalk and then you floored the gas and ran over 4 people. I immediately grabbed your car with my physgun and put you ontop of a roof in suburbs where instead of sounding sorry or feeling guilt you were laughing to my dismay. I told you what you did was Mass VDM. I did not need to hear anything more considering I and Etheract were spectating over the WHOLE SITUATION. As rule 2.2 #4 states
  1. Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if your or a befriended life is in immediate danger and no other option of self defense is available.
In this case scenario your life or your friends life were not in an immediate danger of harm considering all the cop was doing was he going to arrest your friend who was in cuffs. Your friend's life was not in an any imment threat of danger nor was yours considering you had failed your attempt 3 times or so before you actually made it on the sidewalk. The amount of persistence you had and the fact you didn't feel sorry at all for what you did atonished me. I checked your notes and you had a couple written about VDM so I bumped the charge up a little considering this one was Mass Vdm and it clearly wasn't your first encounter with the rule break. In no way do I believe you should be unbanned unless you can somehow apologize to all of those you ran over, how you will never VDM intentional, and you will drive carefully. If I accept this you will be put on a 2 Week VDM probation where in those 2 weeks if you more than once you will be banned for the 1 week. Either you can do those things listed above or just wait the 1 week timer out. Your ban is in your hands now.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Shorten after a talk on Discord. Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.