Dominus_Downshift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Dominic Falcone
Steam Name: Dominus_Downshift
SteamID:
STEAM_1:0:240191346

Date and time of loss: The night the rollback occurred.
What happened:
The week before the update myself and my family were grinding quite a bit to earn more money, I stayed up quite longer than I am used to just to grind up. After waiting for the server to come back up, I joined and we all realized we lost stuff. I checked my bank and saw that I was reverted back to when I JUST hit level 15. I was put back to 2k in the bank, all of my pots were gone, I also didn't have the two M1911's I bought, the Glock-18 I got from a raid, and I lost 5 pistol ammo as well.

What do you need refunded: 40k in the bank, 2 M1911's, 6 pots, 1 Glock-18, 5 pistol ammo, player level 20 and my radio.
Evidence:
I didn't expect this to happen so I didn't record or take pictures sadly, though the entire caprese family can confirm. The only evidence I have is of my pots and my radio which is seen in the right hand corner:
320deaad5818a133fa0b453c6ecbbff0.png

https://gyazo.com/320deaad5818a133fa0b453c6ecbbff0

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.