Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: British Onion of Fascists
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53674685
Your Character Name: Don Glupter

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @TheRustyPlayer

Ban Reason: tazing in a sit, erp
Unban Reason: The only time I tazed was when the prisoners were not following my directions or trying to escape. I never ERP'd, so that's a lie. The prisoner lied, saying I was doing it with the intention to kill. The admin never gave me a chance to explain myself and instantly banned me. This is the second time I've been banned with no warning or chance to explain myself whatsoever. It's a tad bit frustrating to not get told "Hey, don't do that, here's a warning" or even give my side of the story.

Time of Occurrence: 7:00pm EST

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

hi there @TaleGunner

there was a report made against you for randomly and constantly tazing a prisoner, I checked logs on arrival and noticed that you had tazed him/her over and over again numerous times approximal every 15 seconds, I was about to bring you to the sit when you appeared at the door, at this point I fiz gunned you and asked to be patient wile I bring you to a sit, once in the sit I asked you "what was the reason to why you had constantly tazed the inmate" at this point you turned around and tazed him again, you then went and said multiple times that you were gonna stab him "in the arse" (erp) and for this reason I will be not accepting your appeal.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.